Chapter 3

Anna's P.O.V.:

I open the hotel room door with our key and enter.

Lucy follows and we both plop on the bed. After such a long day and serious jet lag I'm ready to sleep.

She sighs. "I can't believe we're finally here!"

"I know right, I've dreamt about this in forever. I hope I get to meet Ricky!!"

Ricky is my all time crush. Everyone knows that.

"You will." Lucy says and turns around on the bed. "I promise."

She gives me her pinky and I grab it with mine. She smiles and I smile back. I give her a hug and get up.

"I need to get a shower, I'm dirty and stinky." I tell her.

She laughs. "Bathroom's all yours."

I grab my toiletries and head inside the bathroom. After a quick shower I get in my pjs and brush through my hair, dutch-braiding it.

I get out of the bathroom.

"Have you called the people for apartments?"

"Nope, I waited for you."

"Okay, I'll call." I sit on the bed and take my laptop.

After I've called and scheduled an appointment for tomorrow morning I take my phone, respond to my friends and fall asleep.

~~~

The alarm wakes me up and I get up groaning. I wake up Lucy and we get ready.

We just wear the same clothes because I don't feel like unpacking my jam packed bag and leave the hotel after paying.

Since I've been to LA before, I know my way, kind off.

We grab some Starbucks and head to the first apartment.

After along walk to the centre of LA we find it.

We meet a man who will guide us through the apartments. "How are you girls doing?"

"We're good, we just really need an apartment today." Lucy says, smiling.

The man nods. "Well, let's get started then, this is apartment número uno. Let's see the inside."

The first neighbourhood is too sketchy so we decline immediately. We don't care about the apartment, I don't want to have the change of us getting attacked and our stuff stolen.

"Okay, this is apartment número dos." He says.

Before I follow him I take a quick look around the neighbourhood. Not too sketchy. I see some families and in the distance I see a

target. Should be good.

I walk inside, running after Lucy and Mr.Evans.

He give us the key and I open the door. Lucy rushes past me and heads inside. I follow her.

The apartment is small, not too small.

The living room is connected to a small kitchen, decked out with a big fridge and other kitchen supplies.

There is a door on the left side of the livening room and one to the right. We walk inside the left room and find a small bedroom with a built in bookcase.

"Yeah, this will be my room. " I say. Lucy laughs. "Of course, I wouldn't need those shelves."

I walk into the bathroom and find a shower ,toilet and sink with cupboard, all white and new. What to expect of a bathroom, right?

I hear Lucy gasp from the other room. I hurry.

The room is the double of mine. I gasp. "Wow, this room is much bigger!"

Lucy walks inside and twirls a few circles. "I have place for everything I want here!!!"

I laugh. "Alright then." I'm happy for her, she can put up all her posters and we also both have a built in closet.

We walk back to the front door.

"We want this apartment." We say both at once.

The man smiles. "That can be arranged."

I pay for the first month and get two keys. I pay one month, Lucy the other one.

"Thanks."

"No thank you miss." The man takes the money and leaves us be.