Chapter 2

Anna's P.O.V.:

Present time:

Ever since I had gone to Los Angeles for the O2l tour I had been in love with it.

I wanted to move to LA with my best friend.

After the last day of school I had started planning and saving up to go. My parents agreed but I'd have to pay for myself, that trip to LA was just their high-school-graduation-gift for me.

Paying for myself was going to be okay since I had already applied for a magazine in LA. I'm very good at writing and speak a lot of languages so they contacted me a few weeks ago, giving me the job.

I had called my best friend Lucy to ask if she wanted to join. Two London girls going to live in LA, it had always been a crazy dream of ours to live in LA.

Of course Lucy agreed and had searched for a job there too. We don't have too wealthy families so we have to pay for everything.

Thanks to my high school job here in the Mcdonalds I had saved up enough for plane tickets and an apartment for a month. Then we'd have to see what happens.

~~~

Please put on your seat belts, the plane is ready to board.

Lucy squealed. "Here we go! Anna, I'm so exited for us!"

"Yay!" I responded immediately. I looked into her light blue eyes and smiled. She smiled back and buckled up.

Instead of talking like we had the last few days I just put in my headphones and listened to Troye's new album.

I keep listening and somewhere in the middle of our flight Lucy falls asleep.

I laugh and take a selfie of her drowsy sleepy face.

I continue listening to fun and put my phone away. Enough music for now. I put away my white iPhone and decide to take a nap.

~~~

"We are about to land. Please keep your seat belts on until we board."

Ugh, why am I the lucid dreamer. I hate the fact that I can't fall asleep completely. I wake up from my trance and look over to see Lucy texting someone.

"Who are you texting?"

She smiles. "Just my parents, they are quite mad at me for just leaving. I left them a note though."

I laugh. "You would do that, if they come for us, it's your fault. You can't just leave like that."

She flips her light brown hair. "Like they will find us. But we still need to get an apartment! I told them we already have one."

"Yeah I know, when we arrive at the hotel we will call to go apartment hunting tomorrow."

"Kay." She plugs in her headphones and by the look of her screen she is listening to one direction. What a surprise, haha.o

I've liked them a lot but now that I realise how famous they are and how unapproachable they are I'm not interested any more.

I just listen their music, that's it.