Chapter 4

Anna's P.O.V.:

I put my suitcase in my room and call my parents.

"Anna, have you found an apartment?" My mom immediately asks.

I sigh. "Yes mom. We found a really pretty one in the centre of LA. The neighbourhood is really nice and clean. A lot of parks and such."

She laughs. "I'm so happy for you. Have you bought furniture already?"

"Mom, I can't do everything at once. I do have a built in bookshelf and a built in closet so I just need a few more things."

"Okay honey, since you have that bookshelf, do you want us to send your books with aunt Jane when she comes back to America?"

"How do you always guess what's on my mind?" I say and laugh. I open the door to my small balcony, Lucy also has one but way bigger, and look out over LA.

~~~

After I've unpacked my clothes and small belongings I walk into the living room.

"Luce, are you ready to go to ikea?"

"I'll be right there, lemme just hang this poster."

I smile at my silly fan girl best friend and sit on the floor in the middle of the room.

After a minute Lucy is there, dressed is cute high waisted shorts, a t-shirt with one direction foetus photos and her black vans.

I'm still in my plane outfit but I don't care right now. I just want a bed and a couch.

"Le'go!" She yells.

"Yaaaaasssss!" I get up and follow her outside.

We don't even have a car yet hahaha.

We'll have to make some money first to buy everything we need. Thank god target is close and ikea is just a 15 minute walk.