Chapter 31

Ricky picks me up at 8 o'clock the next morning. He hoots as I walk towards the car.

I'm wearing my Chelsea boots, some very stretchy and very comfortable skinny jeans and a Connor Franta shirt.

Ricky laughs. "Why didn't you wear one of my shirts?"

I smile. "You want that promo?"

"Yes!" He says as I sit in the car and turn to him.

He takes my face in his hands and kisses me. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I say as I kiss him back. He smiles, lets go of me and starts driving again.

"Are you ready for this?" He asks. I'm looking at the movements his jaw's making.

"Of course I am." He briefly looks at me, smiles his crooked smile and turns back to the road.

"Trevor and Chelsea will meet us at the airport. " he says.

"Okay." I say.

He takes my hand.

"Okay." He says.

"Stop before one of us gets cancer!" I say. I don't want Karma to make stuff happen.

"That won't happen." He says while he squeezes my hand a little.

"You never know, Ricky." I say.

"Don't believe in that stuff, it'll only keep you up at night."

"I'll try." I say. I've always believed in Karma screwing up everything.

"We're here."

I look out and we're indeed at the airport. I get out of the car as Ricky turns of the engine. I take my suitcase from the trunk.

"I'll carry it." Ricky says as he walks towards me and takes my suitcase.

"Why thank you most sincerely." I say in a posh accent.

"Of course. A lady should not ever have to carry a suitcase."

I follow Ricky towards the entrance.

"What about your car? You're going to have to pay a lot of money."

"Kian and Jc will get it later today." He answers with a smile. Then his expression saddens. "I hope they don't put Hazel in there."

I laugh." I hope the same for you."

"Hey guysssss!" Trevor yells as he sees us. He speeds towards Ricky and gives him a big hug. Then he gives me a hug.

"This is Chelsea. Chelsea, this is Anna."

"Hi!" I say as I give her a hug.

"Hey, are you ready?"

"Yeah I can't wait."

We chit chat for a bit until it's time to go. Chelsea is very interesting and very bubbly. She keeps talking but it isn't in a bragging or boring manner, it's very cool to listen to her talk. I feel like we're going to have a lot to talk about. Before we go get out backs checked I text Lucy to see if she's awake and to wish her a nice holiday from me.

I follow behind Ricky and jump on his back. "Surprise! " I say and peck his lips.

He laughs and pecks my lips back. Then he lets me down again and takes my hand.

"What?" Trevor says. He looks confused at us. Chelsea smiles.

I look at Ricky and find his sparkling brown eyes focused on my dark blue ones.

Then we both turn back to lil Trevor to explain everything.

~~~

Once we're on the plane a blonde stewardess comes to lead us to our seats. We are separated so I sit with Ricky and Trevor and Chelsea sit together. I don't exactly now where we're heading but I don't care. I sit in the window seat with Ricky next to me and a businessman next to us.

Ricky immediately turns to me and smiles as I turn to him with my phone.

I check my Twitter and find a new notification.

Ricky put the picture of me on his back on his twitter. - Going on a plane with this beautiful girl. ♥️♥️ -

I start reading the comments but my smile fades quickly as I skim through the hate.

"Hey." Ricky says as he puts his hand on my phone. He takes my phone and puts it in his pocket.

"Don't look at those haters. They need to back off and leave you alone. I think you're perfect and their opinion doesn't matter at all." He leans in to kiss me. I smile and peck his lips.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"Don't be. People are toads as Mona from Pll would've said." He brushes my hair out of my face.

My phone beeps in his pocket but I let it be as I stare into the perfect brown eyes in front of me and look at that amazing, beautiful smile.