Chapter 6

Anna's P.O.V.:

I dropped my bags in my room and got the cozy blanket I bought.

I was so tired, probably jet lag.

I went into Lucy's room with fuzzy carpet and sat on the floor.

"I'm not sleeping on my wooden floor, I'm sleeping here with you."

"Kay, I'm just looking at some jobs." She pulls her hair up in a ponytail and continues.

"I think you should just get a normal job until you find a modelling job."

"But I want to be a model." She pouts.

I cuddle up in my blanket.

"I know but you have to be reasonable. You aren't going to get a good modelling job yet. You are just a beginner. You should get a job to pay your rent and then you can go around with your portfolio and find a job. Modelling doesn't take up all day, just get a job for now." I say.

"Pfff, okay.what do you think I should do?"

"Maybe in a restaurant for now? Just get the bills paid, y'know. And you're gonna need to do your hair for shoots and new make-up. You need money."

Her light blue eyes are confused first but understanding in a few seconds.

"Okay, let's see. Uhm, maybe I could work in target for now?"

"Do they have a job position?"

"Yeah."

"Apply."

"Okay, I'll go there tomorrow! Perfect opportunity to go to the mall!" She squeals.

I sigh. "I'm just gonna sleep now, okay? I hope everything is here tomorrow."

"G'night."

When I wake up my back is hurting. I groan a little and get up.

Today is Sunday so my job starts tomorrow. Sigh, jobs.

I walk out of Lucy's room and into my own, checking the time. I see Ricky has a few tweets. I read them and smile at my all time favourite person in the world.

After that I get in the shower. I wash my hair and body and shave myself. Afterwards I dry myself with the beige towels I bought yesterday.

Lucy bought all kinds of coloured products. I just want my stuff to be a little classy and easy on the eye. I used to love colour and such but now I've grown up a little and started realising I love the beauty and elegance of simpleness.

I dress in a pair of shorts and a low cut tank top with a bandeau underneath. I slip on my converse and walk out of my room.

"Lucy are you up?"

"No, what? " she mumbles.

"Your interview is in 20 minutes."

"Shit." She jumps out of bed and starts scrambling through her room.

I walk back into the living room and hear the door bell.

I open the door to find 3 ikea guys.

"Hello, are you Anna Longcastle?"

"Yeah!"

"Is Lucy Anderson here too?"

"She's just getting dressed, she'll be out in a sec to sign it."

They start piling the stuff into our room.

"That's all, can you sign here?"

I sigh the papers and call for Lucy. She does the same.

"Okay guys, goodbye!" Lucy yells, waving at the guys.

I am already unpacking.

"That blonde guy was hot!" She says.

I laugh. "Yeah but he's probably as stupid as an egg. Why do you think he does delivery."

"True."

She drags her boxes to her room.

~~~

After I've struggled for hours and Lucy has returned from the mall with new clothes and a job I've finally assembled my stuff.

I smile at the result of my white bed and bed side tables.

I plug in my phone to charge while I walk into the living room.

I throw away all of the boxes and start unwrapping our couch.

We bought a yellow couch together. Why not yellow?

We just bought the cheapest couch for now. We'll buy more once we start getting money in.

~~~

After catching up on oitnb I want to go to the beach.

"Luce?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go to the beach with me?"

"Yeah, sure. Just give me a hand with this bed."

I laugh and walk into her room. She struggling quite a lot.

I finish the bed for her while she gets ready. She puts on a black and white striped bikini, her signature high-waisted shorts and a crop top.

"I'm gonna get dressed!" I tell her after finishing with the last screws and putting the mattress in. "A'ight!"

I walk into my room and open my closet, grabbing a dark blue bikini. Dark blue goes best with my dark, ocean blue eyes.

I slip in my bikini and add a pair of shorts and the same tank top, adding flip flops.

I grab my bag with beach necessities and we head for a early evening dip.