Chapter 24

Anna's P.O.V.:

I wake up and feel energized. Yesterday was a lot of fun until we got shooed out! But we were throwing ice cream so I get it.

I open the fridge and look for some food. Lucy is still sleeping but that's all she does now.

I grab my phone and plan to go have fun day with Rebecca. I love that girl! I liked her song Saturday a lot when it came out too.

I make myself a wrap and make a few more for Lucy and Cameron. Lucy is very busy modelling now and I hope for her she makes it so she can live how she wants.

I go into my room and take a quick shower to freshen up. I jump in a little white summery dress since it's still nice weather her, but it'll probably be forever.

I put on make up and a pair of black lacy toms. I grab my bag and walk outside. I walk to Rebecca's since she lives really close and ring the doorbell.

Her mom opens the door.

"Ah you must be Anna. It's so nice to meet you!" She shakes my hand and introduces herself. She sends me upstairs after offering me cookies and lemonade. I decline politely and walk to Rebecca's room.

"Hey Rebecca, what's up?" She's standing in front of her mirror holding up two outfits dressed in her pjs.

"I don't know what to wear!" She exclaims sighing loudly and turning around. Her black curls slap against her face a little.

"Who are you trying to impress? " I ask. "I like both."

She smiles.

"You oughta tell me!" I yell.

"Oughta?" She laughs.

"Sorry, I just read a classic." I say remembering rereading pride and prejudice.

"Oh, you'll find out if something happens."

"When are you seeing him?" I ask.

"Maybe after we finish our girls day. What are we going to do anyways."

"Do you wanna go shopping or something?"

"Let's get our nails done too."

"Whatever you want." I sit back at look at my chipped nailpolish.

I get a text from Ricky. "Hey! What's up?"

"Who's that?"

"Ricky." I say while typing a response.

"ooh, what's going on between you two?" She turns around while she's tugging her dress on, hopping on one leg.

"Nothing, we're just friends."

"Yeah right." She zips her dress up and walks over to her shoe collection.

I lay back on her bed. "I wish he is into me, I've loved him for 2 years."

"Hun, it'll be fine. I know he likes you."

"You think?" I smile a little.

"I know." She says and grabs a pair of sandals.

~~~

I walk out of the dressing room in my new stitch shirt.

"Flop or slay?"

"Definite slay." She nods while she grabs a piece of gum and pops it in her mouth. "Want one?"

"Flavour?"

"Spearmint."

"Yes please." I strut over to her, do a pose and grab the gum.

"Thanks!" I walk back while she laughs a little and answers her phone.

"Who was it?" I ask curiously, focusing my dark blue orbs on her face. She's blushing a little,

"Him." She says squealing.

"He asked me for dinner."

"Well then we should hurry up with those manicures." I say walking in my dressing room and changing into my dress.

~~~

I sit down in the chair at the nail salon.

"Just a mani-pedi please." I choose a dark blue colour to match my stitch outfit and my eyes while Rebecca chooses fuchsia.

"Are you going straight to the restaurant?"

"No, he's picking me up." She says exited. She twirls a curl in her hand. "I can't wait."

The women at our feet are talking to each other while doing our nails.

"You should ask Ricky out. He's so scared of relationships, you should just be the first to step out of your comfort zone."

"But what if he doesn't want to and it gets awkward and we aren't friends anymore. I'll die Rebecca."

"I believe in you."