Chapter one - "He's back"

"Wake up!"
"Oh c'mon Brooklyn, wake up! It's school today!"
I heard my mum yelling at me to wake up.
Did I want to?
Of course I didn't.
But I had to.
It's a first school day of the new year. Christmas holidays just ended and I really need to go to school..
Really?
Okay great.

"Okay mum, I'm awake, don't worry." I answered with sleepy voice.
"Hurry up, don't be late at least on the first day of school in new year, okay?" she is very annoyed with my absence at school. I mean, I don't skip classes, but I'm always late for the first lessons. I just want to sleep, I think that's what everyone wants, right?
Mum prepared me lunch for school, she's doing that every morning.
"Mum, I'm on high school, you don't have to make lunch for me every day." I smiled but at the same time I was a bit annoyed.
"I have to, cause you're always late. So take your lunch and go to school, now."
I just had to agree and

The high school where I'm going to, is not so far from my house, so I always walk to school. I don't need mum to take me with car or take the bus. I can walk on my own and listen to the music in my earphones.
When I came, everyone was whispering and I felt very uncomfortable. I really wanted to know what's happening. I was lucky that I had friend who loves gossips. When I saw her, I immediately went to her.
"Lucy? What's happening? Why is everyone so quiet and gossiping?" I asked confused.
"You didn't know? THE Jack Duff is going back to school today."
When I heard that, I started sweating. My breath became heavier and heavier. I didn't know what to do.. Jack Duff is going back to school today.. This sentence was playing in my head again and again.

When I calmed down a little bit, I looked at Lucy. She was looking somewhere behind me, so I turned around and..

There he was.
Jack fucking Duff.
My biggest enemy at this fucking school.
When I saw him walking around me, I closed my eyes. I was ready for the pain which I remember very well.
"Hey Brook, are you okay?" I heard Lucy being worried.
I opened my eyes and I didn't see him anywhere. Then I looked around and saw him looking at me and going to his locker.
"Umh.. yeah of course I am."
"C'mon then, we will be late."

We came to the classroom 4A, and sat down to our desks. I sat at the desk which was the furthest from teacher's desk. Yeah maybe everyone calls me outsider here but that doesn't mean I love school. I hate school with all my heart.
Teacher came to the classroom but she was not alone. Why him again? I asked myself.
"So, class. Jack Duff was the student of the class 4C, but because at the beginning of the school year a lot of people belonged to 4C because of exams they did, Jack is moved to the class 4A, so to this class. Please, I know that teenagers can be really evil sometimes and Jack has been through a lot lately, so please, try to be nice.
Has been through a lot lately? What is she talking about?
I was very confused of her speech but then I realized that the only desk which is for him is next to my desk. Hm great, what can destroy my life more now?
He sat down to his desk and the lesson started.
================================
Luckily I slept a lot so that means I didn't die at listening to the teacher. I left the room to talk a bit with Lucy, but then I saw Jack talking to his friends. Hah, typical. Now I just can wait for the moment when they will punch me and throw me against the lockers like at the old times.
From my thoughts interrupted me 5 guys punching and kicking Jack who fell on the floor. I don't know why I had the urgency but I ran to them and stood in front of them.
"Hey! Leave him alone! I'm sure he didn't do anything to you so get out!" I yelled at them and saw everyone in the hallway looking at me.
The boys looked at each other and started laughing.
"I'm serious! Why are you always like this? Why do you always need to bully someone? Go away!" the boys started laughing even more but then started walking away.
"Sorry, we'll never do anything again to your hubby." one of him said and the others burst out of laughing. I looked at him confused and he punched me to my belly so I kneeled down with pain. Why principal or just anyone of the teachers aren't interested in bullying at this fucking school?

"Oh my god Brooklyn what have you done?! Are you alright?" Lucy kneeled down to me.
"Umh.. Yeah.. But it hurts" I said and got up.
"Hey, are you alright?" I asked Jack sitting on the floor.
"I am fine! I didn't need help, go away!" he yelled at me and walked away.
I was so confused. He yelled at me because I helped him? What the hell? They even punched me because of him and he can't say two basic words like "Thank you"? Oh my days.
But then I realized I don't even know why I wanted to help him when he bullied me for more than 5 years.

So, what do you guys think? Forget about my mistakes in English, I don't care😂😂
I just want to know your opinion about the story!
If you want a new chapter, vote and comment below!
Love you guys❤️