Chapter four - "Fucking project"

~A few weeks later

Nothing interesting happened actually. Still the same story, waking up, school, playing with my sister, talking to my parents, going to sleep and it was like that all the time.

The only thing has changed is that Lucy is great friend with Pete which is nice. I hope they'll go further in their relationship to dating. Cause they would be so cute together!
I mean yeah, I liked Pete before but it's over now. We're not even talking to each other, maybe sometimes a little bit when we both are with Lucy at the same moment we start talking about school and gossips, nothing that interesting tho.

But after a few weeks I was sick so I stayed at home. I got some flu or something like that. I was watching movies, chatting with Lucy to know the news about things at school. And of course, drinking barrels of tea. It was great to be sick and relax at home while everyone was at school.

Lucy: Our class is doing a project in pairs. Unfortunately, we couldn't choose who he wanted, so I'm not with you.😔

Brook: Who is with you at that project then?

Lucy: Well, Pete.

Brook: Ehmm are you sure you couldn't choose?😂

Lucy: I'm so sorry I wanted to choose you but you weren't at school!

Brook: No that's alright I wouldn't be mad even though I would be at school you would still choose him cause I want you guys to be close to each other.😏

Lucy: Oh you evil boy.😂
But Thank you babe! x

Brook: Wait but who's my project partner?🤨

I heard the door bell, so I went downstairs and opened the door. I was surprised about the person there.
What the hell?!
"What do you need and how do you know where I live tho?"
"Well sorry I am here then but we have project to do."
Are you kidding me.
"Wait what?"
"I'm sure you heard me. I'm not happy either, but everyone had partner already and I remained and teacher reminded that you're missing, so she told me we are together."
"And since when you're interested in school?"
"I don't know. Can I come in?"
"Yeah, sure."
Oh my god this is a nightmare. I wanted to relax and this fucking hypocrite wants to work on fucking project.
Fucking.
Project.
"Okay wait a second, go upstairs, you'll find my room, I'm just gonna make myself a tea."
"Alright." He said and he was going upstairs.
"Do you want something?" I shouted.
"What do you mean?"
"If you want tea, coffee or something.."
"Yeah sure, umh coffee please."
"Okay.."
I know he's just an idiot but my mum always says "Guests are always welcome no matter what." And I grew up with this, so I had to ask him if he wants something or nah even though I don't like him, he's still the guest.
After a few minutes I went upstairs with two cups of tea, I saw Jack looking at my photos on the shelf.
"Is that your sister?" He showed me a photo he meant. I nodded.
"Who is this?" He pointed at the photo where is me and a little bit older boy than me, his name was Thomas.
"Umhh no one." I said and hid the photo. He looked at me curiously but didn't ask me again.
"Okay, let's do that." I said with the unhappiest face and voice ever.
================================
~3 hours later

I hate Geography even more. I can't stand this project I swear.
Every pair has one capital city. Lucy texted me she has Paris with Pete. City of love, so that fit perfectly hahah. We got London which is not that bad cause, we live in London. But still, it sucks.

We would finish it earlier than 3 hours later but Jack accidentally (hopefully accidentally) spilled the tea on the project so we had to start again. Thanks bro again, really thanks lol.

After we finished a project, I told him where's the toilet and he went there. After a few minutes he didn't come back but I heard some voice there. I didn't want to stalk him or something but I wanted to know what is that.
Is that singing?
"Mama I'm so sorry I'm not sober anymore. And daddy please forgive me the drinks spilled on the floor-" Then his voice cracked and I could hear sobbing. I waited a little bit and then knocked on the door.
"Hey mate are you alright?"
"Yeah, leave me alone."
"Oh c'mon man what's up?"
I opened the door and I saw him sitting on the bath tub and he placed his head in his hands and started crying. I kneeled down to him.
"Hey what's wrong?"
"Well, it's complicated. I am so-"
We heard that someone downstairs closed the door.
Oh no, mum with Eleanor are home.
"Honeyy we are home."
Oh shit. If mum will see Jack she will be mad, she still remembers him.
"Jack I'm sorry but my mum just came home and she still.. you know, remembers what have you done to me." I looked at him annoyed.
"Ehm so that means I should probably go home." I nodded to his answer.
So we came downstairs and I was ready to let Jack leave my house, but...
"Hey honey we are home do you feel-" My mum stopped when he saw him.
"Hey Mrs. Wyatt my name is Jack Duff." He said and he wanted to shake hands with my mum. My mum did it but she was looking at him like on enemy.
"I know who you are, what are you doing here?"
"We were doing project, mum." I answered.
"Oh.. I see.." she said and looked at him a little bit disgusted.
"Well and have you finished it?"
"Yes, we have. Jack just wanted to leave."
"Broookyyyy!" Eleanor shouted and jumped on me.
"Hey princess how are youuuu!" I kissed her on cheek. When was standing on the floor again, she looked at Jack.
"Who is this? Is this your boyfriend?" She looked at him curiously.
I couldn't help but I was laughing.
I could see Jack wasn't very comfortable at this whole situation.
"What did I say? I just asked if it's your boyfriend." She frowned.
"No that's not my boyfriend sweetie. We're not even.. friends. We are project partners." I smiled at her.
"Oh okay, I just asked because of your preferences and-"
"Eleanor shush you"
Jack looked at me confused.
"Preferences?" He asked.
We stayed quiet.
"Umhh okay Brook has a lot of things to do, thank you for your visit Jack." My mum said and she pushed him lightly to the door.
"Ehm okay, bye, I guess." He said and waved at me. I waved back and mum closed the door behind him.
"Well, that was weird.." I said.
"Honey he doesn't know you're gay?"
"I don't know mum. I haven't told him but maybe he knows? But he was confused when Eleanor said that." I shrugged my shoulders, made another tea and went upstairs.
I hate my life.
My phone buzzed so I unlocked the phone and check the messages.
*Number*: I know you're gay.
Brook: Umhh who is this?
*Number*: Jack you idiot. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Brook: How did you get my number?
Jack: You gave it to me and I gave it to you because of the project you stupido.🤦🏻‍♂️
Brook: Oh right🤭.. But how do you know I'm gay?
Jack: I know it for 5 years.
Brook: But how?
Jack: I can recognize that at people..😉

And then I reminded when Jack was calling me sissy and rainbow boy. He was punching me to belly, he pushed me against the lockers..

Brook: Oh yeah, right. 😒

I wasn't interested in another messages so I turned off the phone.
Why did he stop with all that stuff?

Tell me your opinion in the comments🤭❤️ And if you really like my fanfiction, please share it on you insta story with my Wattpad name and fanfic name and tag me there!❤️ Because if more and more people will read it, I could continue in writing this fanfiction!🖤 So please, share it, tell me your opinion and vote for this chapter! Love youu❤️