About The Book

Description

Omega's are rare creatures. Alpha's need omega's to suppress their anger and frustration so they can work well. A old rare creature started to over a population problem. So alpha's found out their bodies act like omega's but they had the personally of a alpha. Their strength level is right underneath a alpha, so society started pairing everyone alpha with a zetroa. Omega's population slowly started increasing. So the highest of highest in society had his Commanders and Captains get a omega for better field results. In this society every Commander is a alpha and every Captain is a zetroa or alpha. So the zetroa's they kinda just paired them together with a alpha.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

This is a ErwinxLevixEren ship. This is also a omegaverse book so it contains violence and bdsm against omega's.

More InFo

Zetroa's - Is a type of alpha and beta mixed together. They are bigger than beta's but smaller than alpha's, there role in a pack is to protect the pack. Zetroa's have the personality and (almost the) strength of a alpha. They do have knots but they are able to control them. They also don't have ruts and they don't flip out around a omega in heat. Some have a a very bad temper when it comes to protecting the pack.

Alpha's - They control the pack. They punish the zetroa, the omega and the pups within the pack. They mostly have control the zetroa's by calming them down and showing them whos alpha.

Omega's - The omega's often goof around and don't take anyone seriously but their alpha and zetroa's. Then the omega gets pregnant the lay around and don't want to do anything. The only times when they don't goof around is when the pups are still in the newborn stage. Their duty is to take care of the pups and do house wife duties. The only times when omega's ever need help is when their in heat, injured, pregnant or sometimes with the pups if their a first timer.