its just the beginning~ three

[different day]
Today I decided to walk, around the area of my hotel. I didn't want to just stay in a hotel all day while my grandparents take the boys to the play ground. My grandparents decided to also keep the boys in their house for however long we are here for again. We always come here for the holidays, we'll probably stay until January 2nd and be home by the night and go to school the following day. I wish holiday was so much longer.
[Buzz buzz buzz] [phone rings]
(Father)(egg donor)

Father-
Hey hunny, I have some news.

Egg donor-
hey sweetie

Me-
Get off the fucking phone

Father-
I'll talk to her

Me-
What now?

Father-
I can't pick you up, the car stopped working and me and Mom cannot pick you up. I have a ride to work but I don't be a way to pick you up. You're going to be living with Grandma for a while. I will send money to Grandma for you, exactly $1000. So you could count and know if she took any. But, I bought your hotel room for you and will do monthly pay online. I love you, take care.

Me-
I love you too, bye

[Phone call ends]
Shit, just great!!
This only happens to me, my family hates me...

[Calls Indecisive]

Me-
Hey

Day-
Hey!

Aishleen-
Hello!!

Me-
I have shitty news

Aishleen-
What is it? (In her sweet innocent voice)

Me-
I'm moving to Mullingar!

Day-
what why?

Me-
I have no way to come back...

Aishleen-
I'm moving with you!

Day-
Yeah I'm coming as soon as I finish packing

Me-
But school!

Day-
I'll do Cyber or ask for work ahead and say I'm going on a educational holiday

Aishleen-
I will too. I ask for work online and send emails and I'll do it that way.

Me-
Okay, well if youre seriously coming come now, it's 11:45, plus it's almost a 3 hour drive.

Day-
Aishleen I'll pick you up in 1 hour to make sure you have everything and I do too. I packing like everything, what don't I need?

Me-
You don't need kitchen appliances, ummm you need money, ummmmm... Just grab as much as you can.

Day-
I'll ask for a trailer. So some furniture can come. How big is the place?

Me-
It's a nice size, there's 3 bedrooms because we thought the boys would live here and nice kitchen, 5×7. Dining and living 20×15. Each bedroom 20×17, 2 bathrooms, both 8×10. Oh my God is my dad sending my car?

Aishleen-
I'll bring it

Me-
Tell him to give you everything cause you're coming up, don't say you're moving up here though, he'll get very pissed and become very fucking rude.

Day-
Okay, I got this. We love you, we will see you by 4:30.

Me-
Okay my love. I love you both.

Aishleen-
Byyyyye

Day-
bye bitch

Me-
byeeeeeee bitches

[Off the phone]
While I'm walking I decided to turn into this area of woods. For some odd reason they still have there leaves. They're red, orange, yellow colored like if they were in fall weather.