Ready? pt. 1

This chapter is dedicated to Lost_In_The_Fandoms
love u ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Harumi's POV

For a while after Lloyd ran out of the room, I stood there blushing lightly and staring at the door like an idiot. Finally, I decided I should open and walk out the door instead of staring at it. It was already slightly open from when Lloyd ran out. The second I opened it and walked through that doorway, two familiar girls nearly crashed into me.

Pixal and Skylor.

Immediately, they began asking hundreds of overwhelming questions.

"Wait– so you two were in the closet together!?" Skylor asked.

"What happened in there?!" Pixal said, jumping up and down.

"DID YOU KISS HIM!?!" Skylor asked next.

"NO-WAIT—DID YOU TWO MAKE OUT!?!?" Apparently Pixal wasn't as innocent as I thought she was...

"OR DID YOU GO EVEN FURTHER—" Skylor gasped.

"Wait-what?" Okay, Pixal is still fairly innocent.

"GIRLS! NO! WE LITERALLY JUST APOLOGIZED LAST NIGHT!" I shouted at them.

"Wait- that's what you were doing on the couch??" Pixal asked with disappointment in her voice.

"Aww, man," Skylor said, turning to Pixal. "I thought we were going to be aunts..."

"DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK WE WOULD GO THAT FAR!?" I yelled at them. "ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS IS LLOYD WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!"

"Sorry, we were just really excited," Pixal apologized for both of them.

"No kidding," I said, crossing my arms.

"But what did happen in there?" Pixal asked quietly.

"You guys already told everyone that we fell asleep on the couch together," I reminded them.

"We're really sorry! We promise we won't tell a soul!" Pixal responded. I hesitated before answering.

"...fine....," I finally replied. "Lloyd asked me out on a..." I started blushing slightly.

"A...what??" Skylor asked eagerly.

"A...a date..," I finally told them.

"AHHHHHHHH REALLY!?!" Skylor began jumping up and down again.

"WHEN?! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING!?" Pixal kept asking questions.

"Woah, hold on!" I tried to calm them down. "We haven't decided yet!"

"AHH!!! WAIT- You need something nice to wear!!" Pixal said.

"OH MY FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER! YES!!" Skylor screamed.

"Guys, settle down, I'll figure it out!" Pixal and Skylor were too busy squealing and planning to listen.

"Is it today??" Pixal asked, turning back to me.

"No, tomorrow for lunch," I replied.

"PERFECT! That gives us this afternoon to plan and go shopping!!" Skylor announced.

"What!?" I exclaimed.

"Harumi, go get dressed!" Just then I realized I was still wearing my pajamas. I ran as fast as possible to the small room I was given to stay in, and immediately grabbed a mint green T-shirt and black leggings. I hurriedly put them on, and upon remembering that it was still winter, I opened my closet, jerking a grey hoodie off its hanger. I struggled to pull it over my shirt while running downstairs at the same time. Pixal and Skylor were alread at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me.