7

I wake up and realize it is my first day of school. I quickly get dressed in this:

 I quickly get dressed in this:

I grab my school bag:

I put my iPad pro,apple pencil, my books, and everything else I need for school into my bag

I put my iPad pro,apple pencil, my books, and everything else I need for school into my bag. I grab my phone and ask Logan to pick me up so I can go. He pulls up and I run out the door. He gets me there just in time and I run to my first class. I get there and sit next to a cute boy. We talk for a bit before class starts. The teacher tells us since its the first day we can do whatever so o sketch a bit on my iPad pro. I talk to the boy a bit and find out his name is chase.
Chase(CH): that's a really nice drawing.
C:thanks I sketch a lot.

We go to the rest of our classes and talk. The last class he gives me his number and I give him mine. I walk out of school and Logan picks me up and drops me off at the house. I go in and take a bath with a bathbomb shaped like a star. I get done and go into my room. I take my towel off and look at which pajamas I want to wear. Zach comes in. I scream and he shuts the door very fast. I grab my towel and put it on.

C: was there anything you needed.
Z: just came to tell you dinner is ready.
C: OK. I'll be down in a bit

I hear Zach go down stairs and I get dressed. I go downstairs and eat then go back up to sleep.