28

I wake up feeling dizzy. I look around and see I'm in the hospital. I look to my right and see a sleeping Corbyn with puffy red eyes. He has been crying. Jake walks in and he runs to me.

Bj: omg Caroline are you ok!?!?!?

This instantly wakes Corbyn up. He comes to my side and holds my hand.

C: yeah I'm fine. What happened?
Co: you were stabbed. When the police found you, they saw you on the floor in the hallway, almost lifeless. When they called us I thought it was weird cause they said that they have reason to suspect that the tried to murder you on purpose. Reason why I thought that was because I didn't know who would try to hurt you.
Bj: same here, I thought it was weird because just a few minutes ago we were having fun and hanging out.
C: well I don't know who would want to kill me but one thing for sure is that they ment to kill Logan for sure. Speaking of which, is he ok??
Co: yeah he is fine. In pain, but fine.

The police come in and ask me questions.

Police: so do you remember anything?
C: only that I walked in and saw Logan on the floor and then when I walked out, I was stabbed.

The police left me alone and I went to sleep. When I woke up I see a note on my bed.

Co: had to go to the recording studio. I don't want to leave you but when work calls I have to work. I will be back as soon as I can. Love you. Get some rest.

Sweet. I love Corbyn so much. Because I had nothing to do I ask the nurse to grab me a few books and I begin to read. Corbyn walks in as soon as I'm done with the 2nd one. I set down the book and kiss him.

Co: sorry I had to leave but I can't neglect my job.
C: Corbyn I understand. Work called me today so I had to tell them what happened. Sadly I won't be going to work for about a week.

The doctor walks in.

Doc: well your wound has healed pretty fast. If you want, you can leave today but be careful. I suggest getting a personal bodyguard. Like one that can stay by your side.
C: thank you doctor.

When we get out, Corbyn and I head to ask the record label if I can have a body guard. They say of course since I'm apparently their favorite artist. The boys are second. When we walk out a man follows behind us. He is tall and looks extremely strong. Anyways. We head to my house and on the counter I see a pair of keys and a note from Logan.

Bl: hey sis. So you are getting old enough that I think it is time for you to have your own place so here is the keys to a mansion just for you and your pets. Hope you enjoy!

He must have put this here yesterday whole I was gone. I was so scared I didn't even notice. Well let's see what it looks like since I have to get out of here since it is a crime scene. They are only letting me in to get my stuff. I get my stuff and we head to my new house. It's beautiful!

(Front is top back is bottom)

We head in and my dogs shower me with kisses. They must have been starving. I give them food but notice they have an automatic feeder. Ok then. We head to my room and I get my clothes put in my closet. Soon me and Corbyn sit and watch TV until I fall asleep.