10

My alarm wakes me up and I turn it off quickly before I wake my dogs. Luckily they seem to be heavy sleepers. I get an email saying school has been canceled for today and tests are next Friday. I decide to wear this since I don't have school:

 I decide to wear this since I don't have school:

Or

I head down stairs and find breakfast on the table

I head down stairs and find breakfast on the table. A note that says: have a nice day at school. We had to get to the studio early so we figured we would make you breakfast. I eat the delicious breakfast while Cristina comes down stairs. She is surprised to see me here so late.
Y: before you ask they cancelled school today.
Cr: oh OK. For a second I thought you got kicked out or something.

She sits and eats breakfast with me. We talk for a bit and decide to watch Riverdale. Cristina got into my high school and told them she would be a few days late since she has to move so she starts with me tomorrow. The boys arrive home with bags that I assume are for Cristina. She gets up and sprints to corbyn and jumps in his arms forcing him to either drop the bags or drop her. Corbyn drops the bags but I hear something shatter. Christina must have heard it too because she gets out of corbyn's arms and checks the bag. A beautiful blue vase shattered from impact. Luckily they are big prices so I put then back together and she has an amazing vase shaped like a star. I get it because corbyn always calls Cristina a star.he gives her a bouquet as well and she puts them in the vase with some water. She opens the rest of the gifts including mine and becomes happy. After she opens her presents we go to the beach. I put on this bikini:

 I put on this bikini:

Or

After I come down stairs we get into two cars(pretend they all have their own cars exept for Cristina)

After I come down stairs we get into two cars(pretend they all have their own cars exept for Cristina). Me and Cristina go in mine and the boys go in Zach's car. When we get to the beach I get out a giant floaty from the trunk of my car. Me , Cristina and the boys hop on. Zach pushes it in the water and then hops on. Once we are out pretty far out we just sit. Suddenly I feel a push. Did I mention I don't know how to swim. I start flailing.

Y:GUYS I CANT SWIM!!

I start drowning and then everything goes black. the last thing I remember before waking up was the cold water touching my skin and the pain of the water going into my body.

Daniel's POV:
Zach keeps looking at me as if he is going to do something stupid. He starts to whisper to me.
Z: yo I'm gonna push one of the girls in the water
D: don't do it. Its christina's birthday and you know corbyn will kill you and Caroline is looking almost passed out.

He ignores my warning and pushes Caroline in the water. She starts flailing.
Caroline(c): GUYS I CANT SWIM.

I hop of of the floaty and swim to her. Her eyes closed and I become scared. There is no time to get us all back there so I swim back by myself. I get Caroline on the beach and start trying to help her breath. Eventually I realize I need to do mouth to mouth. I do so and she wakes up.

C: *takes big breath* Daniel!

After she wakes up she has pains. I think it is from the sea water so I text jack telling him I'm driving Caroline home in her car. He says OK and we leave. I get home and I get her a water bottle. She is practicly screaming in pain. I get her her water but it doesn't help. After a long time the rest of us come home and see what's wrong.

Z: Caroline I'm so sorry
C: for what you didn't do anything
Z: actually I may have pushed you into the water.
C:*screaming* YOU WHAT!?

Caroline doesn't talk to Zach for the rest of the day while we try to stop her pain. After hours her pain finally stops enough for her to be able to go to sleep. I carry her upstairs to her bed so she can sleep. I put her down and try to walk away but she grabs my arm.

C: please stay. I need someone.

As the words left her mouth I just stood there. She pulled me down and her lips touched mine. I stayed for a bit till she fell asleep and then I left.

Is it clear I've never almost drowned before? 😅