25

I wake up and wear

I head to the recording studio

I head to the recording studio. I record this

By the time I finish the song I have tears on my face. I open my eyes and notice the boys. Of course the same day that I'm recording so are the boys. I sit on the floor and sob. Corbyn comes in and hugs me.

Co: did I make you feel this way?
C:no! Absolutely not. This was my abusive ex that I was singing about. You actually made me feel completely different.
Co: so I've been meaning to ask you about you throwing the promise ring.
C: yeah well I figured you didn't want to date a murderer.
Co: Caroline I'm sorry I didn't mean that.
C: you know you seem to say that a lot.

By this time I've stood up. I need to calm down. I can't have a fight in the recording studio. The record label could refuse to work with both of us.

C: look Corbyn. I have to finish recording these songs. We can talk later.
Co: fine.

Corbyn leaves and the boys follow behind him. I continue recording. When I get home Corbyn calls me.

C: yes?
Co: so about saying I'm sorry a lot.
C: yeah. So far every time you make me feel bad you just say sorry. Maybe I don't want to hear sorry. Maybe I want to have the type of boyfriend who shows he is sorry, not just says it. Maybe a few sorrys aren't enough.
Co: well maybe I don't know what to do to show I'm sorry.
C: well maybe we shouldn't be together.
Co: yeah maybe your right.

Corbyn hangs up. Tears flow out of my eyes like rivers. I lay on my bed crying. Logan comes in. He comforts me till he goes to make dinner. I get off my bed and draw. I post on Instagram

Littlest_paul: wish I could hurt you back

Littlest_paul: wish I could hurt you back. Love what would you do if you couldn't get me back? Figures you say sorry once and you think it's enough.

-comments disabled-

Soon I just sit and think. To think I thought we were in love.

Corbyn's POV:
After getting off the phone with Caroline I'm so angry that I throw my phone at the door. The boys come in.

Boys: you ok?
Co:NO! ME AND CAROLINE BROKE UP AND IT'S BECAUSE I'M A DICK!
D: I'm sure she understands.
Co: really Daniel. You think Caroline understands if she broke up with me.
D:maybe?
Co: NO DANIEL SHE DOESN'T!
jo: ok Corbyn that's enough! Anymore screaming and you will make Daniel cry.
D: you know, now I understand why Caroline broke up with you. Your ungrateful, and aggressive. I wouldn't want to date you either.

The boys leave and I think to myself. Quickly I grab a few thing before the shops close and run to Caroline's house in a tux. When I get there Logan opens the door. He looks pissed. Fuck.

Bl: what could you possibly want. You already broke my sister's heart.
Co: look I know you probably hate me, But I came to show your sister I'm sorry.
Bl: no offence but I don't think she wants to see you right now.
Co: non taken. I understand. But please just let me give this to her.
Bl: fine.

So I walk to Caroline's room and knock on the door. She tells me to come in and I open the door.

Co: hi...
C: oh. Hi Corbyn.

She turns around enough for me to see her puffy eyes. She has been crying.

C: did you need something?
Co: well I figured even though you broke up with me I should give you something to show you I'm sorry. So I brought you flowers, a bear, and some sushi.
C: oh. Well thank you. And listen Corbyn-
Both: I'm really sorry about what happened.

I look at Caroline. I set the stuff on her bed. As I'm about to leave she calls out to me.

C: wait!
Co: yes?
C: can you..... Stay?
Co: sure, but don't you not wanna be by me?
C: well I figure we could talk for a bit.
Co: ok sure.

We talk for a bit and make up. At the end of the conversation I ask Caroline if she will be my girlfriend again. She gives me one more chance and I leave her room with a smile from ear to ear. Logan smiles and before he closes the door he says a few more things to me.

Bl: I know you make my sister happy, but I swear if you break her heart again, there is no chance of survival for you. I will get jake involved. Don't try us when it comes to our sister.

I leave quickly. When I get home I go to bed. I refuse to hurt her again.