11

Caroline's pov
I wake up and get ready. I head to corbyn's room to wake up Cristina. Corbyn is asleep but Christina is in the shower. I head back to my room and wear this:

 I head back to my room and wear this:

Or

Christina calls up to me and I head downstairs with my stuff

Christina calls up to me and I head downstairs with my stuff. It feels heavier today but maybe its because I didn't carry it yesterday. We get in my car and me and Cristina luckily have the same classes. We go to our first class and I give her the notes. Corbyn bought her and iPad pro for her body by the way. The class started and we just kinda take notes. The rest of our classes are the same way. When we got home I heard multiple barks behind me. I become confused because we went in the house so the pups couldn't be here unless.. I open bag and find the three pups cuddling. I carry them inside and set them on the couch. The boys are practicing for their upcoming tour which I am sad about because I will be alone for a month or two. Yes Cristina will be going with them so she can be near corbyn. I requested off of school for the tour just in case I wanted to go though. I am not sure what I want to do because I have a few songs I want people to hear but I need to get signed onto a lebel. The bands manager said he would find me a manager and has. She is kind and acts like a mother while still being my manager. She told me that if I were to start off my career now I would need to quit school or at the very least take online classes. I decided to quit school for now and start my career (songs I mention will be songs from female artists). I get a text from my manager saying the record label wanted to hear me sing. I head outside to her car and we drive to the record label. I give them a sample of my music and they decide to sign me. We get to the house and everyone is just sitting doing their own thing. I walk past Zach without a word(yes in still mad at him) and head towards Daniel who is writing a song.
C: how is the song coming along?
D: oh well I've got a bit wanna hear?
C: sure

(He only sings the first verse)

I like the words and I wonder who the song is about. Maybe an ex or something. Or maybe corbyn wanted it for Cristina since they haven't been the best lately.I don't think too much about it and help him with lyrics. I throw in stuff like "ive said those word before but it was a lie" we end up coming up with a song by the end of the day. I go and write my song. Daniel helps me till we come up with this:

I looked at the time.5:00am.
C:well you should go to bed

I looked into Daniel's eyes and he looked into mine. We kissed. We layer on my bed, Daniel's guitar out of the way. It turned into a make out session and Daniel moved his hand up my thigh. I pulled away instantly.
C: Daniel don't get me wrong I really like you but now is not the time.
D:oh OK.

Daniel got up and left and I went to sleep.