Lavender May Avery

I just wanted to give a big welcome to the newest limelight. Lavender Avery you have two of the best people in the world as your mom and dad. There is no doubt that they will do everything to keep you as safe as possible. If you ever find this which, I doubt you will, I just want to let you know from every limelight that Jack is kind and caring and is only doing his best to be a good father. That means that you have to help him. Don't make it amazingly easy but just help him here and there. We are all happy to see you here as an official member of the why don't we family. Any one who doesn't like you being here is just a fake fan and would never understand that you were made out of pure love and happiness. I like any fan am sad to see that Jack isn't single and this we have no chance if being with him, but let's be honest, we had no chance anyway. I like many limelights are still extremely happy to see you even if it means that Jack will never be single again. I know that with you Jack will be nothing but happy for the rest of his life, and that is what all of us want for him and you and your mother. I pray that you stay healthy and happy for the rest of your life. Bye!