26

Caroline's POV:
I wake up. The contents of last night returning to me. I have so many emotions right now. I get up and get ready in this

 I get up and get ready in this

I head to the boys house. Yes i know it's sad that I don't really go anywhere else. Corbyn opens the door. Suddenly I hear a faint calling.

??? : babe? Come back to bed.

REALLY!? This boy must have some nerve.

C: that better be one of the other boys that bitch is calling after.
Co: calm down Caroline. Megan is calling for Zach.
C: oh. Sorry for over reacting. But you have to admit that my response to what I heard as soon as you opened the door was valid. Especially after what has been happening with our relationship.
Co: yes I know. That's why I'm not getting defensive about you assuming I was cheating on you.

We share a small laugh before I walk in. Soon I see Zach naked. I quickly cover my eyes.

C: WOAH! Pants Zach!
Z: sorry! Didn't know you were here.
Co: its still common sense Zach.
Z: fine. Bye.

When Zach leaves, Corbyn takes my hands off my eyes. Corbyn grabs my hand and leads me Upstairs. When we get to his room I see roses on the best and candles.

Co: so Jonah, jack, and Daniel are gone somewhere and won't be back for a while and Zach and meagan are going somewhere and also won't be back for a while. So I was wondering if....

His hand makes its way from my back to my butt. He gently squeezes it earning a gasp from me.

Co: you wanted to have a little fun while they were gone.
C: Corbyn... Im not sure. I mean I'm still a virgin.
Co: yeah but I wanna be the guy who takes your v card. And don't worry I will go slow.
C: Corbyn... I don't think you understand. I've seen so many girls get pregnant because they had sex with their boyfriend when they werent even sure about it. I just don't want that risk.
Co: what so you don't want my kids?
C: that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that we are 18.we can't take care of a child. Hell we can't even stay together for more than a week.
Co: Caroline I'm just saying would it be so bad to have my baby.
C: CORBYN! YOUR NOT LISTENING! WE CAN'T TAKE CARE OF A CHILD RIGHT NOW! YOUR GONNA BE ON TOUR FOR A BIT AND THIS COULD TURN A COMMON THING! you being gone for a few months at a time. The baby would barely see you. No offence but I don't want that for my kid or kids. Corbyn my manager wants to start a tour with me in a year. We just wouldn't have the time.

Me and Corbyn calm down. We decide to watch a movie instead. For some reason Corbyn put on fifty shades of grey. When it ends I am completely confused. Why would you want to willingly be punished?
Corbyn continues to stare at me.

C:what?
Co: just thinking.
C: of what?
Co: all the things I want to do to you.

When Corbyn said that it actually turned me on.

C: like what?
Co: whoah. I thought you didn't want to have sex.
C: well that depends on what you want to do.
( someone get the holy water!!!!)

Me and Corbyn start making out. He kisses down my neck. When he gets to my sweet spot he nibbles on it, earning him a moan from me. He continues down my neck to my chest. He stops only to remove my shirt and his. He undoes my bra, throwing it across the room. he continues his way down my chest all the way down to my pants. He removes them along with his, throwing them both across the room with our shirts and my bra. Corbyn continues. He removes my panties ( I hate calling them that) with his teeth. Corbyn raises them high as if it were a prize. He says it a funny voice:

Co: ladies and gentlemen, we have achieved the panties.

I chuckle and so does Corbyn. After a bit a laughing Corbyn continues our little thing.

(Skip the rest cause I'm lazy and cause I feel really uncomfortable.)

Corbyn throws the condom away and lays beside me. I'm trying to catch my breath.

C: that. * breath* was. * breath* great.
Co: I'm glad you enjoyed it. The last thing I wanted was for your first time to be bad.

I get up and take a shower. When im done I get dressed and head down stairs. I tell Corbyn bye and head home when I get there I go to my room and draw till falling asleep.