22

I wake up to Logan shooting me with the shirt bazooka. I quickly get ready

I head down stairs and out the doors to the boys house

I head down stairs and out the doors to the boys house. When I get there corbyn opens the doors and I walk in. I give him a hug.

Co: hey babe
C: hey bean
(Only true lime lights will understand)
Co: so you wanna go to a party tonight.
C😒: is it to the club?
Co🙄: maybe.
C: corbyn you know I don't want to get hurt because some guy is drunk.
Co: come on, I will be with you every second.
C: what if I have to pee?
Co: I will be right outside the door. If you yell, I will be right there.
C: fine. You got me.
Co😄: yay! You go home and get ready and I will pick you up at 8.

So I hope home and get ready I this

-skip to 8-

I hear a knock at the door. I go to answer it and see corbyn.

Co: well hello Mrs. Have you seen my girlfriend cause she doesn't dress like this?
C: what do you not like it?
Co: no I love it but I'm scared that other men will also love it.
C: should I just change?
Co: no come on. You look sexy.

Corbyn and I head to his car and he heads to the night club. When we get there corbyn gets out and opens my door. We walk up to the door and corbyn hands the keys to a guy for parking. We walk in and go to the dance floor. Soon corbyn grabs a few drinks. He is drunk within a few shots. Before he passes out from alcohol poison, I call it a night and I drive to his house since I didn't drink. When we get to his house I ask him for the house keys.

Co🤤: I don't know? Do you know the keys?
C: ugh! Fine.

I check his pockets for the keys. Once I find them I unlock the door. I walk corbyn up to his room and set him on his bed. As I'm about to leave he grabs my hand. He attempts to pull me down but I dig the back of my hells in the carpet. I continue to hold my ground till he decides to get up. He pushes me into a wall. He kisses down my neck sucking on my sweet spot when he finds it, earning a moan from me. I hate that he is doing this because he is drunk.

C: corbyn stop. Your drunk. Plus Logan would kill you if I came home with hickeys.
Co: then don't go home. Stay with me. Have some fun for once.
C: corbyn. Get. Off. Me.
Co: come on. Your being a bitch.

With that comment I push corbyn off me and leave his room. Corbyn calls after me but I'm to pissed to hear it. I bump into the boys as I'm about to leave. I know I have tears on my face, and I know they see them but I don't care. I leave before a question can form in their mind. I get an Uber to pick me up and I head home. I go in seeing Logan and I run past him to my room. I i try to go to sleep to try and end this night. Logan continues to try and get me to open the door. I'm too busy crying to get up. Finally his calls stop and so do my tears. I manage to go to sleep. Corbyn broke his promise.