8

I wake up and get ready quickly. I decide to wear this:

 I decide to wear this:

Or

I grab my bag and rush out the door because Logan was waiting

I grab my bag and rush out the door because Logan was waiting. I get to school and this time instead of just going to class I go to my locker and grab my text books. I get to class early and sketch. Chase sits next to me and has an iPad pro too. I see his sketch and am In aw at the beautiful anime character:

 I see his sketch and am In aw at the beautiful anime character:

C: you are an amazing artist.
Ch: its mainly the digital graphics so it looks better than it does on paper.
Teacher(t): alright class today we are going to be working. So take out any technology or books you have to take notes.
We take notes for a good hour before I become board and put my headphones in. I had one in so I notice my teacher made a mistake. I raise my hand.
T: mrs.Paul
C: shouldn't the answer be 53 instead of 57 based on the negative 6 in the beginning.
C,: yes you are right. Thank you for catching my mistake.

I continue to listen to music and take notes at the same time until he tells is that every Friday we will have a test based on what we learned that week. While it is only Tuesday it is best to know now rather than later. We go to the rest of our classes and take notes while I wrote in my digital planner that we have tests every Friday from every class. This collage was super hard to get into and now I know why. If you aren't committed to work hard you shouldnt waste their time and places that other people who want to work hard deserve. We get done and I walk outside to see a car with a beautiful eyed Daniel. I get in and he drives to the house. I see the other boys on the couch and I go upstairs to study. I set my stuff on my desk. I study my notes before solar walks in. I pick him up and I'm showered with puppy kisses. Lunar and eclipse walk in and I put them on my bed with me. Daniel walks in and sees me with the dogs. He walks up to me and the pups and picks lunar the golden retriever in his arms earning him thousands of puppy kisses. I laugh at his face when lunar kisses him.
D: what's so funny huh. How about I shower you in kisses.

Daniel walks up to me and I run away. He chases me until the rest of the boys come in Wondering what's happening. I tell them and they smirk at Daniel. They chase me and pick me up. Daniel walks up and they all shower me in peck kisses on the cheek. At this point I'm laughing so hard because I am ticklish everywhere and they are tickling me. When they are done they put me down and I give each one a kiss on the cheek. They walk out of my room and I go to eat dinner. I go upstairs and go to sleep with my three pups right beside me.