18

I got up and got dressed in this

I walk out of my room to find Kong  messing with my purse

I walk out of my room to find Kong messing with my purse. I walk up to him and take it. Suddenly I hear a plate shatter." LOGAN. WE HAVE TOO MANY DOGS HERE FOR YOU TO BE DOING THIS SHIT!!" I yell. I hear Logan chuckle. I make him get it before one of the dogs gets hurt. After I hear a knock at the door. I open the door to the boys. They come in and Logan breaks more plates.

C: LOGAN I TOLD YOU WE HAVE TOO MANY DOGS FOR YOU TO BE DOING THIS!!

The boys chuckle and help Logan clean up. Soon Jake comes in with Alyssa and Tessa. I give them a hug. I hear Logan and the boys laugh and I know they are about to do a prank on me. Suddenly Jonah picks me up. I am in just the right position that I do a front flip off his shoulder and flip him onto the carpet. The rest of the boys back up with their hands in the air.

L: that's my sister. Never caught off guard.
C: well when you live with two devils you learn to never let your guard down.
J: we taught you well little sis.

We all laugh. We watch a movie before deciding to head out to the pool. I wear this:

The boys are all in the pool and I feel someone pick me up

The boys are all in the pool and I feel someone pick me up. I know its Jake so I tickle his armpit and flip off him throwing him in the water instead of me. Everyone laughs and I just go and sit down. Corbyn comes up to me.

Co: hey did you know Cristina broke up with me.
C: oh corbyn. I didn't know I swear.
Co: yeah I found her kissing another guy and when I asked her about it she just said we should go our separate ways.

I know this must be hard for corbyn. He loved Cristina more than life itself. Corbyn and I continued to talk and i found that he is kinda glad they broke up because now he has a chance of being with me. I like corbyn and me and Cristina have not been on the best of terms lately so its not like I'm going against the girl code. Corbyn asks to take me on a date and i say yes. So far I have had a good day