3 - thinking bout you

->ethan - Saturday

I wake up at 2pm from a nap and open my text messages. The one that has the most notifications are from the groupchat with my friends.

My G's

me: Hey guys. Just woke up hahaha

Alex 👊: Hi dude

me: happy birthday Stefanie! 💙💙

Stefanie 🔥: thanks eteeweetee! HAHAHA

me: did you invite Merliah and Talya to your party?

Stefanie 🔥: yea, but Talya can't come because swimming practice. Merliah's going though.
Stefanie 🔥: Grayson, be nice to liah if you don't istg-

bro 🤧: yea I will.

Andrew 🤟: good! HHAHA

I close my phone and headed downstairs. I get lucky charms and sat on the couch. I pick a new movie from Netflix and I chose Civil War.

I was watching halfway and realized that it was time to get ready. I stop the movie and went upstairs.

"Gray, will I wait for you?" I say as I was pulling up my pants.

"Yea."

It takes quite a while until I hear Grayson's footsteps from the stairs.

- 8:45

Stefanie opens the door and we greet her.

"I have surprise for you." I pull out my present.

"Ethan Grant Dibello Dolan! You know I've wanted this for so long." She smiles happily and hugs me. She takes out her new white Hermès bag.

"Don't think I left you out without gift." Grayson shows her gift and she hugs him too.

"Omg thank you Gray!" She pulls out a Gucci phone case.

"Aw, thanks guys!" She pulls in for a group hug. Then she makes us enter her house. Her house was filled with so much people and it was slightly crowded. Several were already drunk and a few were making out.

"Aye Stefanie's back! Time to blow the candles!" A guy shouted. A few people pulled out a table and her cake.

"Happy birthday dear Stefanie, happy birthday to you!" She blows out her candles and we all clapped.

I nudge Grayson, "Hey I see Merliah on the couch. I think you should apologize."

-> grayson

Ethan nudges me and says, "Hey I see Merliah on the couch. I think you should apologize."

I walk to Merliah and sat beside her.

"Merliah", I start. She looks up and turns off her phone.

"I'm sorry for treating you badly, and I'm sorry for making you feel like a prick. I'm sorry that I was cocky."