16 - oceana

merliah ->

I wake up to find Grayson's heavy arm was still in my waist. I push it over and check the time. We had 1 hour to get ready.

I groaned and brushed my teeth, showered and put on Cameron's clothes. I tried to wake Grayson up which took forever.

"Grayson wake up!"

"Five more minutes."

"No."

He stays quiet for a while until he opens his eyes and pulls me back to the bed.

"Gray get off me!" I say laughing.

"Morning."He smiles sleepily.

~

We both were ready and decided we should join with Ethan and Cameron.

"Ready to go?" Ethan says holding the steering wheel.

"Yeah."

~

We hop out of the car and Grayson puts his arm around me making me freeze a little.

I hear a ring in my phone so I open it to see a text from Talya.

t: liah you need to go back to oceana

me: whats wrong?

t: i cant explain it right now but you have to

me: can it wait?

t: yeah
after school meet me in the cafe and we'll dive down together

I shut my phone off and my thoughts go everywhere. The last 'emergency' Talya said to me was that she misplaced her dumb collection of seashells.

I must have been so focused because I didn't realized Grayson was talking about.

"Okay?"

"Huh? I'm sorry, I got this text from Talya and it's complicated and stuff-

He laughs, "Liah you don't really need to explain to me. I was just asking if you're okay."

"Yeah, let's head to class" I smile.

~

Ms. Dune kept talking and talking making the class seem so boring. I was about to fall asleep when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Aaron?"

"Hi, Grayson wanted me to give you this."

It was a tiny piece of paper folded. I quickly opened it under my desk so Ms. Dune wouldn't see.

you look pretty today :)

I couldn't help but smile and roll my eyes. Without wasting any time, I wrote back in another piece of paper and gave it to Aaron.

you dork.

A couple minutes pass by and as soon as I forgot I even wrote back to him, Aaron taps on my shoulder again.

"This is so cheesy." Aaron rolls his eyes as he hands me another small paper.

"Shut up." I laugh.

wow, you weren't even going to tell my i looked good today!

I giggled and wrote back,

because you don't! now don't write back, Ms. Dune might catch us. hehe <3

I gave to Aaron and watch him tap Grayson's shoulder. But before he could read it, Ms. Dune snatches it.