Chapter 9

I was still with Jack and Lucifer, since I wasn't leaving Jack's side, even if we were with a big group of campers.
"Hey Sammy." I said.
"I was just telling my dad that now that he's here, we have enough power to kill Michael." Jack said to Sam as I squeezed his hand.
"Jack, that's not really the plan." Sam said.
"I tired telling him, but see how he listen." I told my Moose of a brother.
"Angels!" A voice yelled as Gabriel ran over to the group.
"Hey, right there!"
"Ho! Guns up! Kill them, on my command." The man yelled as I gripped Jack's hand tightly as he pulled me into his arms.
A light, whoosh, and a sizzle broke out from beside us.
I removed my head from Jack's next as Lucifer broke the cuffs.
"Oh, yeah, about the cuffs -- I knew they wouldn't hold me in this world." Lucifer said as Cass gave him a look.
"Long story stort, I didn't want your impotence to get awkward, so I just went along with it. Your welcome." Lucifer said.
"Right? Don't thank me at once. See? Team player." He said.
We kept on walking until we got to the other camp, where the other Bobby was.
"It's no Sioux Falls." Dean said.
"Why should it look like Sioux falls?" Bobby asked.
"Uh, just our, uh, our Bobby back in our world, he, um."
"He liked to freeze his ass off every winter." Sam said.
"Took my ice fishing, I was his favourite of course."
"Not true."
"You two bickered all the time! Remember when you lost Gabe and you gave bogus stories? Well I was his and Dad's favourite. Sucks to be you two." I told my older brothers skipping ahead of the group.

Gabriel and I split a chocolate bar as the others ran around preparing for the leave.
"Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?" Gabe asked as I wiped my mouth.
"Yes. But I'm letting him have time with Lucifer. Until he turns on us." I told him.
"Here they come." I pointed.
"So thing about Gabe -- class clown."
"And you're a assclown." Gabriel said as we high fived.
"Ha! You hear that? He's such a cut-up." Lucifer said as I went into my boyfriends arms.
"I mean, I can't."
"Yeah, uh, I guess your time with Asmodeus didn't do you anything favours, did it, bud?" Lucifer said as I rolled my eyes.
"Well, my time with you was worse." Gabe replied.
"You recall..."
"I recall, uh, nothing."
"I don't recall anything at all. Happy endings. All good, happy endings." Lucifer said.
"Uh, meet Gabriel, your uncle."
"Hello." Gabe said.
"Hello." Jack said back.
"So I was just shaking up the old family tree for, uh, young Jack here. You know, talking about the good old days." I rolled my eyes hiding my head in Jack's chest.
"How tough Pop was. Right, G? I mean, we -- butted heads a lot, you know." Gabe gave me a look as I shrugged.
"But, uh you know, I think -- I think, in hindsight, I should've given him some slack 'cause, he's, uh you know, being a dad is tough." Lucifer said"as Gabriel scoffed.
"Okay, you think dad was a bad guy, and you were a victim? You were not a victim." Gabe told him
"That was just your excuse."
"My excuse for what?" Lucifer asked.
"For it all, Lucifer. For it all." Gabriel said before walking away.

      Jack's head laid on my shoulder as we sat with our backs against a stone wall.
Every one was going over a plan to save Charlie, and Ketch. As others thought about leaving the apocalypse world.
"What are you thinking about?" Jack asked looking up at me.
"Just stuff." I said as he sat up.
"I'm sorry I left." Jack pulled me onto his lap arms resting around my waist.
"You should be, I cried for days. I left the bunker right after you and went to go see some siren family on the West Coasts... Then Sam and Dean called saying that they found a way to get you back." I said.
"I'm here now." He said touching my cheek gently.
"I know and I'm happy... Never leave me again all right?"
"I'll never leave you again." Jack told me as I smiled.
I looked around the area to make sure no one was in sight as I pressed my lips against Jack's.
He quickly kissed back, cupping my cheeks in his hands.
I smiled as I ran my hands down his body to unzip his jeans. Jack let out a moan before pulling away.
His eyes flashed gold as he picked up the hem of my tanktop pulling it off.
His lips pressed onto mine once more as he jerked his hips up, causing me to moan.
"Well this is a surprise." Jack and I jumped apart as he covered my body.
Lucifer stood behind us with a smirk on his face.
"Son of the devil and the sister of the world famous hunters." Jack handed me my shirt as I pulled it on.
We got up and Jack fixed his zipper before glaring at his father.
"Why must you interrupt?" Jack asked him.
"Cass wants to see you." Lucifer said.
I looked at Jack as he nodded dragging me away to see Cass and Lucifer chuckled.

      I ran jumping on Sam's back as he groaned loudly.
"We took a vote, see who was idgit enough to go off to this Other Earth with you." Bobby said.
"Yeah? Any takers?" Dean asked.
"Everyone. Me included. Whatever reason, I got a good feeling about you three."
"Great." I said smiling at my brothers.
"All right, Dean, that's great." Sam said.
"How in the hell we gonna do this? I mean, we only have a few hours left, and -- yeah."
"I-I have." Dean turned around looking for something.
"Bobby? Tell me about the bus." Dean called over.

I put my hair up in a ponytail as Sam came over.
"Have you seen Jack?" I turned to point as we saw Jack walking back into the woods.
"Where you headed?" I asked.
"Before I go, there's something I have to do, something I promised myself I'd do." Jack told us.

"Kill Michael." I groaned.
"Jack, you -- you can't -- Look, we have to. We have to get these people to the rift... We'll -- we'll seal Michael up and leave him here." Sam said.
"No. Look, I've seen what he's done, the people he killed. He deserves to be punished."
"Yeah, I got this." Lucifer patted Sam's shoulder.
"See, I think what -- what Sam is trying to say in his own super simplistic and silly way, is maybe you should give this a-a rethink." Lucifer said.
"I mean, I know I've been encouraging you to take Michael out, but it isn't easy." Lucifer said.
"I tried it. And if he catches you, then we're all gonna have to waste a lot of time trying to rescue you, and that puts pretty much everyone in danger." Lucifer sighed.
"Look, I know you feel like you're doing the right thing, but sometimes, doing the right thing can go wrong."
"My father makes a vaild point." Lucifer patted Jack's shoulder.
Jack smiled at me grabbing my hand dragging me back to the others.