Chapter 14

/\
here's a gif of Misha and Alex being cute af

        Jack held my hand as we made our way down the street of town.
"Jack." I giggled as we bounced excitedly.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"It's a surprise! Hurry up." He said as I giggled.
I followed him until we made it to a candy shop.
"Why are we here?" I asked.
"Sam before he left, said I should take you on a date. So candy shop." He said giving me a large smile.
I smiled pressing my lips onto his.
"Let's go buy a full bag of candy." I said kissing his cheek before running into the shop.

        "Juliet! Look!" Jack said as a duck came towards him causing me to giggle.
"I think they like you." I said wrapping my arms around his waist, resting my head on chest.
Jack kissed the top of my head as the sun beated down on the lake.
"Juliet?"
"Hmm?"
"Do you think we'll ever find Dean?" Jack asked as I looked up at him.
"I know we will, it might take a while... But we will." I told him.
"I am in love with you Juliet." I smiled resting my forehead on his.
"I love you too Jack... Ready to go back home?" I asked.
"Can we stay for a little while?" Jack asked as I nodded.
"Of course." I said kissing his cheek before looking back at the lake.

            I took out a pepsi from the fridge before closing it, to see Mary leaning against the counter.
"Hey Mary... Did Sam call?" I asked hoping to hear from my big brother.
"Not yet. I actually wanted to talk to you." I nodded taking a sip from the can.
"About your father." I choked on my pop.
"Why?" I asked coughing.
"I uh." She took a breath.
"When were you born?" She asked.
I sighed, she wanted to know how long after she died did John move on.
"Uh, April 6th 1996. So 13 years after you died... My mom and him met in California in 1995. She uh, she died during my birth... But he had another son who was born in 1990." I said remembering Adam.
"Your mother was a siren right?" Mary asked.
"Yes, she was... But back when I discovered my powers, I was living with Bobby, so I didn't know about what I was... But that was three years before dad died." I said holding tears back.
"Sam and Dean told me about that... But they didn't explain why he uh, died." Mary said.
I mentioned my hand to the table as she nodded so we made our way to sit down.
"In 2006, we got into a really bad accident with a semi-truck, by a demon. We were in the hospital, Dean was in a coma badly hurt, Sam was fine along with dad, who just had a broken arm and l had a broken leg." I felt tears in my eyes as I remembered seeing Dean in that hospital bed, all those years ago.
"Dean was dying, so dad sold his life so he could survive. Even though Dad told us he was going to summon Azazel... But at the time I didn't know that." I sobbed out.
Mary pulled me into her arms, as I cried.
I sniffed wiping my nose with my sleeve, moving away from Mary.
"I-I never got a relationship with my mother, and-and dad always ship-shipped me off to Bobby's. I only really started staying with Sam and Dean in 2012." I sniffed.
"I am so sorry, sweet heart. I didn't mean to make you sad, but I see how happy you make Sam and Dean." Mary said.
"Thanks Mary, it's great to actually talk with a mother figure. Four annoying boys don't help." I laughed.
"Believe me, I know." She wiped the tears away.
"It's getting late, you should head to bed." She told me.
"All right... If Sam calls wake me up." I told her.
"I will." I gave her a hug before heading to my room.

I was almost to my room when someone calls my name.
Turning, Jack crashed into me hugging me tightly.
"Jack? What's wrong? Is everything okay?" I asked in panic.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Jack asked.
"Didn't tell you about what?" I asked as Jack pulled away.
"About your mom and dad. How your mother died in child birth an-and your dad by a demon." Jack said as I sighed.
"It never came up in conversation... And it hurt to much to talk about it." I said as he cupped my cheeks.
"I didn't realize how similar we are." Jack said.
"I guess... But my dad was killed by a demon and your dad is a demon." I said.
"You can tell me anything remember that." Jack told me as I nodded.
"I know... Let's head to bed yeah?" I asked.
"Yeah." Our hands intertwined as we headed to my room.