Chapter 21

The drive was silent to say the least and very very awkward, Dean was going over the speed limit causing me to get sick.
"You're in a hurry." Sam commented.
"Shouldn't I be?"
"If you're worried about that girl..."
"Cas has got it handled." Dean replied.
"Yeah, I know."
"And I'm not worried, I'm angry and pissed that our sister is pregnant."
"That means the same thing." I said.
"Do you really wanna start?" Dean looked back at me.
"Well it's better than puking!" I laid down in the backseat.

We arrived 20 minutes later and all got out, I hugged Jack's jacket closer to me.
"Dean." Jody said as they hugged.
"Oh, welcome home."
"Thanks." I sat on Baby's hood.
"How'd you do it?" She asked.
"What, me versus some assbag archangel -- who would you take?"
"You, every time."
"Hi." Sam smiled.
"Hey, I like it!" Jody touched his beard.
"Uh, I-it's uh." Sam cleared his throat as Dean gave him a look.
"How are you? How are the girls?" Sam asked.
"Surprisingly good. Alex is still at the hospital. Patience is still in school. Claire's still Claire." Jody replied.
I was so happy she wasn't asking me any questions.
"I, uh I haven't been home since I talk to you. I may be avoiding her." She put the  map down.
"It's just, before I tell her what's going on, I need to."
"You need to know what's going on." I said.
"Yeah. That's it." Jody nodded.
"Yeah."
"Okay, so here are the locations of the three bodies we found -- headless, by the way."
"Human?"
"As far as I could tell, yep. Until I talked to you, I thought we were hunting a human, too, maybe a serial killer. It'd be the first one in Sioux Falls since -- well, since."
"Robert Leroy Anderson." Sam and I both replied.
"Yeah. Yeah, so, um. So I figured this area between the crime scenes, it's the best place to start looking for whatever this is." Jody said.
"Should we wait till, uh, daybreak?" Sam asked looking at Dean.
"Why?" Dean asked.
"No, let's go." I rolled my eyes.
"Look, you guys can go on the nature quest but I'm tired." I crossed my arms.
"Fine, stay in the car. And phone." Dean held out his hand.
"Dean, I'm 22 with my own plan and I bought this myself. So no." I made my way to the backseat getting into the car.

5:30pm;

They've been in the woods for hours and I finished my sandwiches all ready.
But the good thing was is that there was a gas station 2 miles away so I went on a walk.
I was on my way back to the car when my phone rang.
I took it out of my pocket, and turned it on to see Jack's face.
"Hey babe!" I said as I took a bite of my Oh! Henry bar.
"Hey, how's the case going?"
"No idea, they've been in there for a couple of hours." I said.
"Oh, so your all alone?" I kicked a rock.
"Yeah, but I'll be fine. I'm a big girl. What's going on there?" I asked as I spotted the impala.
"There's a girl with a hex on her and is making her turn old. Cas is trying to help." He replied.
"Oh, is she cute?" I asked.
"No one is as cute as you." I smiled.
"That's the right answer. I miss you." I sat on the hood of the impala.
"I missed you too." I took another bite of my chocolate.
"By the way, Sam and Dean know."
"Know what?"
"That I'm pregnant, but don't worry I won't let him do anything." I said.
"Okay."
"You know I love you, and that no matter what happens, we'll be fine." I said.
"I love you too. I got to go though, okay."
"Okay, call me soon."
"I will." We hung up after that as I sighed.

I yawned as I opened my eyes to see it was nighttime and the impala was moving.
Sam and Dean were in the front seat talking.
"I thought I could make it out, but I -- I-I couldn't. I wasn't strong enough. And now he's gone and he's out there putting an army of monsters together and he's hurting people." I pulled Jack's jacket on.
"And it's all on me, man. I said yes. It's my fault." Dean said.
"It's not your fault." I blurted out.
"Lucifer's fault, you were just saving Sam and Jack. Cause you know they're idiots." Sam gave me a look.
"What you are his vessel and Jack is his son." I sat back.
"She's got a point." Dean replied.
I smirked.
"Don't think we didn't forget you were pregnant, and we're having a huge talk with you and him when we get home." I rolled my eyes.
"I am 22 or did y'all forget?" I asked.
"We did not forget. You are our baby sister, Juliet." Sam snapped.
I was taken back and so was Dean as we looked at each other.
"Sam, I will always be your little sister. The one who scrapped her knee cause Dean let go of the bike. And the one you taught how to wield a knife." I said.
I leaned over the seat kissing both their cheeks before sitting back.
I took out my phone and went onto Instagram.

Liked by jackkline, breebree, and 25 others

throwback to when samwinchester had a baby face and deanwinchester had that awful jacket

Tagged; samwinchester deanwinchester