Chapter 11

One Week Later;

I giggled as Jack kissed my neck causing Dean to scowl at us.
"All right, gang's all here." Dean said as Jack and I pulled apart.
"How many are inside?" I asked Cass as he tried to listen in.
"I can hear three. Wait, maybe -- maybe four." He shook his head.
"They're talking about whether Kylie Jenner would make a good mother." Cass said.
"The answer is she would be a great mother." I said pointing.
"You would make a great mother." Jack said cheekily.
"Not for years." Dean said as I rolled my eyes.
"All right, we're talking werewolves, which means Silver bullets." Jack said.
"That's right... So you know the play. Let's do it to it." Dean said as I rolled my eyes.
Cass and I went together to take out the smoking werewolf as the others went to deal with the others.

Dean handed me a beer as we walked out of the kitchen.
"Kid did great." Dean said.
"Yeah, no kidding." Sam laughed.
"I mean, he keeps this up, and.."
"And what?" Sam asked confused.
"I don't know. Hey, you remember when you asked if we could stop it? All the evil in the world."
"Yeah."
"If we could really change things? Well maybe with Jack we can."
"Maybe your right... But then what will we do?" Sam asked.
"This. A whole lot of this. But on a beach somewhere, you know? Can you imagine." Dean laughed.
"You, me, Cass, toes in the sand, couple of them little umbrella drinks. Matching Hawaiian shirts, obviously. Some hula girls."
"What about me? Do I get to retire?"
"You'd really leave Jack?"
"Good point big brother." I said.
"You retiring?"
"If I knew the world was safe? Hell, yeah. And you know why? 'Cause we freaking earned it, man." Dean said as I giggled.
"I'll drink to that. Yeah."
"Hell, yeah." Dean agreed as I laughed.
We went to our rooms, me and Sam going our way until he stopped me.
"You really love Jack don't you." Sam asked.
"Yeah, I do... I hear about you and Jess, Dean and Liza. And I want that, I know falling in love with Lucifer's son isn't right. But I can't help it." I said.
"I know you can't." Sam ruffled my hair as his phone rang.
"Hello?" I heard Mary on the other end before Sam started running.
"Sam?" I called after my brother running after him.

        I stood beside Jack as we looked down at Maggie's body.
"I-I-I said I'd protect her, and, Sam..."
"Stop, Jack."
"This isn't your fault." I grabbed my boyfriends hand.
"What happened to her?" Jack asked.
"I don't know."
"Doesn't look supernatural." Mary said.
"Or maybe that's what they want us to think." I said as everyone stared at me.
"Looks like some son of a bitch beat on her until."
"Who would do something like this?" Jack cut off Bobby.
"Someone wanting to make a point... But it's not your fault Jack." I touched his shoulder.
He sighed hiding his face in my neck as I held him tightly.
"Come on, kids." Mary said as we made our way back to the impala.

"Word is, you're friends with Maggie." Sam said as I sat beside Maggie's friend.
"Uh, yeah, since we came over. Me and her, we didn't have anybody else, so we kinda stuck together." She said.
"So I'm sure you know she went out last night." I told her.
"Well, she didn't come home." Sam said.
"Um is Maggie in trouble?" she asked.
"She's dead." Sam told her.
"She no, that's not... We were supposed to be safe here." She suttered.
"We need to know where Maggie went, who she was talking to."
"I don't... There was a boy."
"What boy?" I asked as I felt Jack tense up.
"Nate. He works at that store out on Route 281." She told us.
"Maggie had a crush, that's why she snuck out last night. She was going to meet him." She told us.
"All right, well, let's go talk to this boy, Jack." We turned to see Jack gone.
"Jack?"

       We all got out of the impala running into the convenience store to see Jack holding the teenager against the cooler.
"Jack! No!" Cass said.
"Jack let him go." I told my boyfriend.
Jack still held the boy by his neck and wasn't letting go anytime soon.
"All right." Dean cocked his gun before shooting Jack three times.
Nate fell to the ground as Jack turned around.
"You-you shot me." Jack said hurt.
"To get your attention... You're acting like a psycho!" Dean yelled.
"Jack."
"He killed Maggie." Jack said as Cass got up.
"Maggie? Maggie's dead?" Nate asked.
"Jack, listen to me. He didn't kill Maggie. Look at him." Sam told him.
"I'm sorry." Jack said running out.
I was about to go after him but Dean stopped me.
"Just let him go." Dean said.
"No! He's my boyfriend imma make sure he's okay." I said before running out.

"Jack?!" I moved through the trees until I got to a clearing.
There stood Jack face to face with Lucifer as my blood boiled.
"Sam said you're dead." Jack told him.
"He said Michael killed you."
"Yeah, I don't like to speak ill of people, but Sam is a big fat liar and he's a bad person and like, freakishly tall, so."
"I don't understand."
"No, Michael didn't your girlfriend's." Lucifer turned to me.
"Was the one who left me behind."
"Jack stay away from him." I said putting my sword up as I stepped in front of Jack.
"What is he talking about?" Jack asked looking at me.
"Oh, she didn't know. He thought I'd be trapped over there in Giant Litter Box World forever, 'cause that worked so well the first time." Lucifer said as I gripped my sword.
"I don't blame him, though, okay? I mean for everything that I've done to him, I think, uh, I had it coming." Lucifer said as I scoffed.
"I think the reason he left you there is because you'd try to corrupt Jack. Which you're probably going to do." I said.
"How are you here?" Jack asked.
"Not how... Why. I'm here for you, Jack." Lucifer said stepping close.
"Because, you know, even though the Four Amigos -- Sam, Dean, Juliet and the other one -- won't admit it, you need me."
"In your dreams." I told him.
"He does, 'cause we're not blood. And we're not humans, no matter how much we pretend to be. See, humans are, limited and fragile. And I'll admit, they bring out the worst in me, I gotta say." I rolled my eyes.
"It seems like, you know, no matter how much you try to do right around them, something always go on. Follow... I know right? And that's not their fault, or ours." I looked at Jack who was hanging on to every word.
"It's just, us and humans, we're like oil and water. You know, sardines and strawberries... It's a bad combination." Lucifer said.
"What do we do?" Jack asked as I looked at him.
"Leave. I mean there's a whole universe out there, buddy. Planets, stars, galaxies." Lucifer told him.
"Why should we stay here on Earth when we can go anywhere else? Heck, everywhere else."
"Like, um, like "Star Wars"? Jack asked acting like he had a lightsaber.
"Exactly like "Star Wars." You want a lightsaber? I can make you a lightsaber." Lucifer said as Jack's eyes lite up.
"Heck, I can make you a Wookiee."
"But no. Sam, Dean, Castiel, and Juliet they'll miss me." I turned to him.
"Yes, they will. They will. It'll be hard, but you have to live your life for you. Right." I lowered my sword.
"This is our second chance, kiddo. This is our opportunity to escape over past and our sins and start over." He said.
"What do you say? Father, son. You up for an adventure, buddy?"
"I-I'd like that. But there's something, you need to do first." Jack said as I turned to him.
"You'd really leave? Your family, everything you built for what him? The person who tourched and made our lives a living hell?" I asked.
"Juliet, he's my father. My family."
"We're your family!" I yelled at him.
"When he turns on you, and he will don't come crying to me. I'm done Jack." I told him stalking away.