Roommates.

It didn't take me much time to get to Tetsuya's apartment. Though, I was kind of disappointed when I did not see his car parked infant of the building. It meant that he was out and my plans were getting stalled. But then again, when will I ever have another chance like this one? I will finally be able to... asses his friends' without Tetsuya interrupting.

Smiling to myself I got off my Ferrari, entered the building and headed towards the elevator. Lucky me, the ones I was riding with were my Tetsuya's roommates and their boyfriends. Looking at them surreptitiously I relaxed slightly, it seems that I won't need to use threats on them. They truly are a baka couples, and it was clear that they only had eyes for each other. They didn't even notice me entering the elevator, too busy making out like a couple of teenagers. At least, Kagami and Kise were, the other ones were snuggling against the wall while talking in hushed tones.

They only noticed me when the elevator reached the destination marked. I almost sniggered at their beat red cheeks, but contained myself and left the elevator with dignity. I did not start a conversation with them, after all Tetsuya did not show me a picture of them yet so recognizing them might lead to me researching (stalking) my lover.

"Wait! You are Akashi Seijirou! The CEO of the Akashi Empire!" it was Kise the one who snapped out of his embarrassment, easily recognizing me. I was not surprised some of my branches enterprises did contract him to model for us "What are you doing here? You clearly don't live in an apartment building like this"

"Well, it isn't like this building isn't a good one" I replied. Of course, it must be a good one or I wouldn't have allowed Tetsuya to still live here "But you are right, I would have chosen a place more luxurious" I told him honestly "I am here to pay a visit to my boyfriend" I smirked when I reached their apartment, I had my back on them, I was clearly going to enjoy their reaction to my next word "Here I am" I announced, raising my hand to knock on the door.

"Your are dating Tetsu?!" they all, minus Mayuzumi, screamed shocked.

Turning around with a fake surprised expression, I almost burst out in laughter when I saw their silly startled expressions. They truly made my day. When I was about to open my mouth and ask: 'You know Tetsuya?'. I was stunned to silence by Kise's next question.

"You are Tetsuyacchi's sugar daddy?"

I blinked a few times, this time not faking my surprise. Sugar daddy? That's still a thing? Well I wouldn't mind being my Tetsuya's daddy if it is something that he wants. I was already planning on spoiling him rotten anyways. Though it does not mean that it did not shock me his choice of words.

"I wouldn't put it like that" I opted for the diplomatic answer "You must be Tetsuya's roommates" I said, clearly changing the topic but luckily none of them noticed.

"We are" Ogiwara replied, pointing at Kise and himself "These are Mayuzumi Chihiro, my boyfriend, and Kagami Taiga, Kise's boyfriend" he flashed me a big honest smile which only made my blood boil, he still was the boy that took all my Tetsuya's fists "It's a pleasure meeting you"

"Oh right, the three ex-boyfriend and the best friend that slept with his friend's boyfriend" those words slipped my mouth before I could stop them, freezing them all in place. Though it seems that the most affected was Kise and the least one was Mayuzumi- I kind of had expected that "Sorry" I apologized, lying through my teeth "You see I really like Tetsuya but we are still early in our relationship, after discovering that he was living with his ex and all... you can understand my insecurities"

"Of course" it was Kagami the one who answered "I felt the same thing when I started dating him, don't worry about it. Also, Kuroko is a very loyal person he would never cheat on you" the 'not like us' was unsaid but heard by all. Especially, by Kise who flinched.