Kuroko the babysitter: Day 1.

Seiji's P.O.V:

"Once again, I am sorry about springing this into you without previous notice" my father apologized again "I cannot believe Seiji's behavior, totally unacceptable!" he glared at me, but I for the first time I did not even care about angering father.

You might ask how did the richest and most powerful man in Japan end up in front of Tetsuya's apartment at 6 a.m. The answer was easy: me!

My father had another business trip, this time in Korea. Which meant I had to stay at the mansion with a babysitter, now one would ask why would I need a babysitter when I a more capable than most adults or why did need someone else to take care of me when I had a whole army of servants at my call and beck. HOW WOULD I KNOW?! My father for being so smart he sometimes seriously cannot make sense.

Still I am a kid and, no matter how much I loath to admit it, my say doesn't have that much of a weight in his decisions. However, I would not let that blonde bimbo bitch to babysit me when all she wants is to sleep with my father, get pregnant and force him into a marriage or she would create a huge scandal. Father knows, I know, she does not know we know.

Why does father still let her babysit me? As much as I hate admitting it, she is a very capable babysitter who knows perfectly how to handle kids. For a long time we did not have other close options, but now we had Tetsuya! Bye, bye blonde bimbo bitch!

But I knew I could not force her to quit early, I had to do it at last minute so father was unable to find a perfect replace in time and would be forced to take me to Tetsuya's place.

What did I do to her? Well, let's just say that some private photos and videos in her phone found themselves in the net. Ding, dong, the witch is dead! If I took some pics of her crying, ashamed face... well, no one saw me.

So, how can I be sad or afraid of angering father when my plan worked out perfectly and now I am spending three days with my favorite person!

Ignoring father's glare I beamed happily at Tetsuya and rushed ahead to hug him: "Tetsuya! I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Seiji" he gave me one of his rare but beautiful smiles, making me all warm inside, and took me into his arms. He then spoke to father "It's ok, Seijirou-kun. I've already hand in my tesis and no longer have anything to do. I would love to look after Seiji"

"Thank you, Tetsuya" father smiled relieved, leaning in to give him a kiss "By the way, when will they be publishing your tesis?"

"I didn't even tell they would be publishing it!" Tetsuya exclaimed, with lovely red cheeks.

"Because I know perfection when I see it" father replied.

"...In a week" Tetsuya finally answered reluctantly.

"Then I will take you out when I get back to celebrate" father stated with a sly smile, before kissing Tetsuya again and placing a soft kiss on my red curls "Behave" he warned me, but smiled wryly afterwards "Though I believe there's no need to tell you that when the only one you always hear is Tetsuya" he shook his head amused and left towards the limo.

"Seiji, you dad is a baka" Tetsuya moaned embarrassed, hiding his face into my curls, I could only nod slightly in accordance.

He afterwards took me inside and straight to his room to unpack. Yes! I will be sleeping with Tetsuya the whole week! Take that father!

"Seiji, Shige-kun and Ryouta-kun bring their boyfriend to stay over a lot, so most of the days there is a full house. I hope you don't mind" he told me, while unpacking.

"I don't mind" I replied submissively.

After all I would take this opportunity to gauge father's rivals. Last time, I only saw a bunch of idiots but maybe I missed something. While deep in thought I did not notice Tetsuya finishing the unpacking on his own and moving us towards the living room, until he asked me: "Seiji, did you eat already?"