~14~

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I whisper to myself as I stand in front of the bathroom mirror.

None of this was meant to happen. We weren't meant to hook up. We weren't supposed to have sex.

I'm such an idiot. But it happened.

"Jess, are you ok in there?" Gabe asks from outside the door.

"Yeah, yeah." I yell back.

Right, so basically I'm my ex boyfriend's fake girlfriend. Who also hooks up with him.

Basically a slut.

I'm doing really well here.

"Jess?" Gabe asks again.

I open the door and walk back out, this time with clothes on. Thank fuck.

"Hey, sexy." He smirks.

"Don't start, that shouldn't have happened." I mumble.

"What? Why not?"

"It's so wrong! We were each other's firsts and we're not even together!"

"Did you not want it?"

"I don't know."

Gabe gets up from the bed and walks around the room.

"Do you not want to do this? With me?" He asks.

"Do what? I'm not your personal whore."

"I know that! I just thought all this fake stuff is boring and we could spice it up a little."

"Get out." I mumble.

"What?"

"Get out." I say again, slightly louder.

"Jess, don't do this."

"Get the fuck out of my house." I scream.

He looks slightly taken aback but obeys and grabs his stuff. Gabe opens the door and slowly walks downstairs.

I wait at the top and watch as he goes to leave.

"Jessica, I'm sorry. I love you." He whispers before walking out of the door.

I sigh heavily and walk back to my room, throwing myself onto the bed. I just cry for what seemed like forever.

New message from Dan😎

*Hey, Jess. Just wanted to check everything is ok with you? You just seem a bit off lately? Sorry for intruding, you can always talk to me though x*

*Dan, meet me. Please.*

*Of course, I'm coming to pick you up.*