~12~

"I swear, Jess. Stay away from him." Beth screams at me, pushing me hard against the lockers.

So my day started great as you can tell.

I got to school as usual but Beth stopped me before I got to class, threatening me to keep my distance from Gabe.

I pick my books up off the ground and drag my feet into class. Gabe looks up and smiles at me but his expression fades when he realises something's wrong.

"Jess, what's wrong?" He asks, walking away from his mates.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I smile.

"Talk to me. No secrets?"

"Beth just said a few things, but it's fine."

"We will talk about it later. It's Friday so we can hang out tonight right?" He asks.

"I thought we were faking this whole thing?" I whisper.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I don't want to hang with you. Wear that sexy hoodie like last night." He smirks.

A loud whistle can be heard from his friend group. I'm guessing they heard what Gabe said.

"Fucking her already? Get in Gabe." Mark calls.

"Shut it, Mark." Gabe growls.

I blush a bit before pulling myself back together.

"I'm going to first period, come round tonight." I say, kissing his cheek.

I walk out of the room with all eyes on me. Gabe's friends were staring at my ass and I knew it.

"Hey, pretty lady." Dan smiles as I sit down next to him in our music class.

"Hey." I grin.

Our teacher put us into partners and told us to create an original piece. Dan and I get to work and produce something fairly good.

The rest of the day was a drag, and it just got worse when I got home.

"Jessica, we need to chat." Harry says sternly as I shut the front door.