『 Chapters Six 』

Me and susie were just finishing up, we walked out the small cafe and held hands. A smile spread across her face as we walked towards campus, "Hey Y/n?" Susie asked. "Yeah?" I replied, "I love you." She grinned, "Awe Susie, I love you too." I said with a smile, and kissed her cheek.

"Susie~!!" I groan, "Yes hun?" She asked, stepping into my room. "Do I look nice? I feel fat in this." I groan, "What? You're not fat! You're beautiful, and look amazing in that dress." She put her hands around my waste, "Awe, thanks Susie. Do you know if you're coming or not?" I asked, "I'll see if I can drop by..." She mumbled.

I walked out of my room, "See you later Susie!" I smiled waving my arm, she does the same. I walk out of our dorm and over to the elevator. I press floor 4, since I don't wanna take the stairs. I felt that weird feeling in your stomach, you know the feeling when you're on a elevator? Like that.

The elevator stopped, and opened its doors. I took a step out, and checked my phone. "The party starts in 20 minutes, so being early isn't bad right?" I mumbled. I walked over to dorm 325, and knock. "It's open!" A male voice yelled.

I opened the door slowly, and take a step inside. I see Thomas, and two others guys. "Oh Y/n! You're here early!" Thomas smiled, walking over to me. "Yeah- sorry if I bothered you guys." I said shyly, "No don't worry, you didn't. Now, that's Max, and that's Zane." He said pointed too the two other males.

"It's a pleasure too meet you two! I'm Y/n." I smiled, "People should be showing up soon, so feel free to make yourself at home." Thomas smiled. "Thank you, Thomas." I say as I sit on an empty couch.

The place was starting to be packed, some people I knew but some I didn't. I saw Chloe and Thomas talking, I watched as Chloe laughs, such a pretty laugh... I check my phone, 9pm... I feel someone sit on the couch beside me, I turn my head and see Kris. "Kris! You made it!" I smile and hug him, he hugs back.

"Susie isn't here... Is she?" I sigh... Kris shakes his head, "Sorry" He mouthed. "It's alright, It's not your fault."I smile, suddenly Thomas puts a bunch of beer on the table, people start rushing towards it. "You gonna have some?" I ask Kris. "Maybe later." He mouthed. "How bout' you?"

"I've never drank before, should I?" I mumbled. "Not too much, but if you want the experience... sure?" He mouthed awkwardly, how can I understand everything he mouths? How does anyone understand? It's like...

Magic?

"I'll have some when you have some." I laughed awkwardly, he nods his head. Thomas came over here and sat beside me, "you enjoying the party so far?" He asked politely. "Yeah! And you?" I smile, "Very fun... You should come have a drink!" He grinned, "Maybe like... In an hour? I don't know if 9pm is the right time..." I mumble.

"Awe... okay." He slightly hiccuped, is he drunk? He had two shots, maybe he is? "Thomas do you feel alright?" I asked concerned. "Yep~!" He giggled. "If you say so..." I sigh, still concern.