『 Chapter Eighteen 』

I was sitting at the small table waiting..

Waiting for either Kris and Susie to both fall asleep, or for Chloe to come home.

I don't want to go into Chloe's room when the other two are awake, they might yell at me for snooping and ask why I did that... And if Chloe's comes home... I can't.

I turn my head to see the two asleep, I inhale then exhale. I get off from my chair and push it into the table. I walk over to Chloe's room and peek my head inside.

« What do I expect? A head to come out? »

I take a step inside and look around, I don't see much.. Books, Lipstick.. Hm, didn't see that when she was unpacking.. Must have bought it recently.

There wasn't anything really that suspicious. I sighed and sat on her bed.

« Maybe... Just maybe... »

I take out my phone and turn on the flash light, I lift the covers of her bed and flash the light there.

« A.. A love potion?! »

My eyes widened, I dropped my phone. "Huh?" I could hear Kris waking up, I freaked out and ran out the room. "Wh.." Kris yawned. "What was all that noise?" He asked. "I just dropped my brush on the ground... Sorry to wake up up Kris." I said, scratching the back of my neck.

?¿?'s P.O.V

I look down at the slave of mine, she had bruises all over her body, because of me. I smirked.

"You'll never get away with this you crazy bitch!"

Chloe yelled, "Now now Chloe, that sounds like the tone of voice who wants all her secrets out. Now you will do what I want, before next week or I will kill you." I said, smirking.

Short chapter because I like how it ends! Oooh~! Chloe's not the bad guy! What?! Crazy right? No? Hah.. This is my only good plot twist honestly...

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!