『 Chapter Sixteen 』

"Y/n..."

"Y/n?"

"Y/n it's time to wake up.."

I lift my head up a bit, I yawned. "What time is it?" I asked, "It's almost 7.." Thomas said.

Thomas's P.O.V [ Earlier ]

We were watching Star Vs the forces of kindness, when I suddenly felt weight go on my shoulder, I turn my head to see Y/n.

My face immediately went red, « I know it's bad to like her since her and Susie are dating... But I can't help it. She's perfect.. »

I heard max laugh, "Hey! Don't laugh at me!" I whisper yell, not trying to wake her up. "You're just too funny, It's so obvious you like her." Max chuckled. "But I can see why, she seems like a nice person. And she's a cutie." He chuckled once again.

"Oh shut up, plus I don't have a chance with her, she's dating Susie." I sighed "You haven't heard the drama?" Max asked. "What? Drama?" I asked confused.

"I heard that Susie told Y/n that they need a break." Max said "Wait really? There's no way... Who told you this? " My eyes widened, "Noelle.. Susie even confirmed it." "I wonder why she did that..." "I.. I think I know why." Max mumbled, "What? You do?"

"Well remember your party? Well I'm not an alcohol person, but most of the people were and drank a lot. You and Y/n got really drunk, and kissed. I don't know if Susie saw, but... That might be it. I'm not sure though." Max said "Wait... Really?"

« Dammit! The first time in years I kissed her and I don't remember it?? »

« Thomas this is not the time to be thinking that! »

"Gosh... I feel bad now.." "H-Hey what time is it?" I ask, "Hm.. 6:45, why?" He asked, checking his phone. "I should wake up Y/n... She said around 7." I said.

I push her slowly off my shoulder and on to the side of the couch, I shake her. "Y/n.." I whisper. "Y/n?" I say, louder. "Y/n it's time to wake up.." I shake her again. she opened her eyes a bit, she lifted her head up and yawned.

« Fuck she looks so cute »

I could feel my blushing, "What time is it?" She asked, "It's almost 7..." I said.

Y/n's P.O.V ( present time )

"Oh it is!" I gasped, "Thanks for waking me up." I smile, he nodded.

« meet me at Delta-Park at 7pm! »

I look at the ground, "Hey Thomas.." "Yeah?" He asked.

"Would you mind coming to the park with me? Only for maybe... thirty minutes? I need your help."

I'm a writing machine! Three chapters in a day?? I wanna get as much written down as I can now before I lose my inspiration, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also, Thomas is a good person at heart. Remember that!