『 Chapter Twenty Eight 』

♡ ♧ ♤ ♢ ♙ ♘ ♗ ♖ ♕ ♔

XXX

Hey Sho! I'm proud to say that me and Susie have been together for three months now, after the 'Yan-Incident' is what we call it.

Susie asked me to head to the beach, I have my bathing suit under my clothing and I'm really excited! I haven't gone swimming in so long!

I should probably get going.. I'll see you later Sho!

I put away my diary and grab my bag, filled with the few things I'll need at the beach. I walk out my room and bump into my Chloe, my new best friend.

"So how was your date with Thomas?" I asked, smirking. Her face goes red, "Oh shut up..." She said, "But like it was awesome!" She squealed, I giggled. "Tell me al about it later, going to the beach with Susie." I smiled, she nodded.

I walked out the dorm and out the dorm-building. I smell the fresh air, and smile to myself. I walk along the grass..

♡ ♧ ♤ ♢ ♙ ♘ ♗ ♖ ♕ ♔

I reached the beach and look around, I spot a purple monster. Susie. I walk over to her and wave my arm, she waves back.

As we talked she seemed to be nervous, "What's up? You seem to be kinda nervous?" I asked, "It's nothing.. Just haven't gone swimming in a while." She laughed, "Huh.. Alright." I smile

♡ ♧ ♤ ♢ ♙ ♘ ♗ ♖ ♕ ♔

It became slightly dark outside, only a few people were still at the beach. "Here, we'e going to a restaurant. Get your clothes on, alright?" I nod and put my clothes over top my bathing suit, we walk over to the parking lot near by and hop into Susie's car, driving over to the restaurant.

♡ ♧ ♤ ♢ ♙ ♘ ♗ ♖ ♕ ♔

I ordered F/F, and it came a few minutes ago, Susie got the same as me. Awe we're eating our food and I finished mine. "Yum.." I mumbled "That was awesome, thanks for paying Susie." As she finishes she welcomes me.

"Hey uh Y/n?" She asked, blushing.

"Yeah?" I asked,

"Okay.. I've been wondering this for so long, so.."

She took in a deep breathe, she gets off her chair on onto one knee, "Will you marry me?" She asked, a ring in hand.

The people around us gasp, I start crying out a river. "Yes!" I scream and hug her, she hugs back. Everyone around us starts clapping.

After a few minutes of me crying, the waiters gave us some free cake. With the words "Congratulations!" On it, "Oh my god... Susie I cannot wait!"

♡ ♧ ♤ ♢ ♙ ♘ ♗ ♖ ♕ ♔

Awe! A fluff chapter, so much better than the previous chapters that were emotionally traumatizing. I still have a few more chapters planned, the wedding.. The other stuff that you guys don't know about, etc. :)

♡ ♧ ♤ ♢ ♙ ♘ ♗ ♖ ♕ ♔