Chapter five

Keith groaned miserably, he hated this but he didn't know what to do.

That night Keith ended up falling asleep by the door when he woke he first looked at his bed then at his hands disappointed it wasn't a dream, he continued to stand up then look around his room.
After looking around he was growing tired of the plain room, Keith sat down on his bed and continued to think of what would happen if he showed the others.

By this time the others where starting to grow worried for Keith other than hunk because he know what was going on but he was still concerned. shiro decided to go and check on Keith again shiro approached Keith's door and knocked a couple of times.
"Keith you have been in there for a while, I'm here to see if you are actually ok... are you?" Shiro asked as he frowned.
Keith didn't reply for a while he was thinking of a way out of this mess he then went up to the door.

"I'm fine.. just sick I guess." He said as he stood with his hands rapped around his stomach.

"Are you sure your just sick? I'm here if you need to talk." Shiro said. Keith fake coughed though throw the door the sound was convincing enough.

"Yeah I'm fine just sick." He replied

"Ok, don't be afraid to ask if you need someone to talk to.." Shiro said as he walked off he couldn't help but think that something was terribly wrong with Keith

. Keith signed and looked at the door he wondered if he should tell Shiro or not.
'Hunk knowing is already a risk-he's bad at keeping secrets..' Keith though to himself as he leaned against the door. 'Maybe Shiro knowing is not that bad.. I don't think he would tell.. but he'd be worried sick. He's probably want to tell Coran so he can see why this happened... and coran tells everything to allura... so maybe telling him isn't the best idea either...' Keith continued to think.

Shiro made his way back to the others he didn't like that Keith wasn't even coming out of his room..
Keith continued to think thoughts running through his mind it felt like a couple minutes but he was actually there for hours drowning in his thoughts then it hit him. 'I can take the escape pod and leave.. that way they don't have to even know.. either way I'd be kicked off the team so... this is the best chance I have.' He said as he got up and hesitated to open the door then thought.

'should I tell the others or run? What will running do.. maybe allura and the others will have a change of heart and not care? Should I risk it?' Keith thought then he opened the door and walked out of his room, he felt a knot in his stomach right when he went and opened the door to the cockpit the others looked at Keith in shock.