Yep, I'm....Gay {2}

~~~Grant's POV~~~

Riiiing! Riiiing! Why the hell did I let my mom get me an alarm clock? All it does is make me want to sleep even longer. It's so annoying. I put my pillow over my head clutching my ears. Suddenly my door swings open hitting the wall.

"Get up, bum!" My sister Reagan shouts jumping on me. I groaned annoyed and turn over, glaring at my sister. She smiled innocently.

"How can I get up when you're sitting on me?" I ask, staying in place. She crosses her arms and sticks her tongue out at me, "Figure that out yourself."

I slowly sit up before moving one knee up causing her to fall off the bed. She let out a yelp as she hit the floor. I snicker as I slowly get out of bed.

"Mom made breakfast so go eat, little brother." She said getting up walking out of my room. I pull on a pair of basketball shorts and make my way downstairs.

"Morning Grant." My dad says glancing up from his newspaper. I give a slight wave as I yawn.

"Here. You need to go ahead and eat." My mom said putting a plate on the table. Ahhh. My mom's homemade pancakes, sausage, and eggs.

"You better hurry or you'll be late for school." Reagan said as she came downstairs. She kissed my dad and mom on their cheeks and left. She always went to school really early. I finished up breakfast and went up stairs to my room. I picked out a pair of purple skinny jeans and a black shirt and made my way to the bathroom. I set my clothes down and looked at myself in the mirror. I had short, dark brown hair and deep blue eyes. I had a silver stud where I had my nose pierced. I stuck out my tongue and there was a little ball where my tongue piercing was. I raked a hand through my hair. I was fairly attractive, I guess. I wasn't a super model or anything but I wasn't super ugly. I stripped of my clothes and got in the shower. When I was finished I got out and put my clothes and decided to change out my nose stud to the ring. I went back into my room, grabbed a pair of socks and put on my black vans. My hair was pretty messy but because I'm so lazy I threw on a purple beanie that had the word swag on it in black letters. Yea, I'm so stylish. Just know I'm rolling my eyes right now. At least I matched.

"Bye Mom. Bye Dad." I called to my parents as I walked outside and got in my car and drove to school. I pulled into the school parking lot and parked next to Zoey's grey mustang. I grabbed my backpack and was just about to get out when I saw Cale walking across the parking lot with two guys laughing. He flipped his over to the side smiling. Damn, his smile was so beautiful. His teeth were so white and his lips....GAHHH! WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!?! I was staring at the guy for Pete's sake. I quickly ran my thumb across my lip blushing as I realizing that there was drool hanging there. I shook it off and got out of my car, locking it and stuffing the keys in my backpack. I walked into the building and found Zoey happily talking to Maya and Loren.

"Hey Grant!" She said cheerfully waving a hand in my face. I sighed pushing her hand down, "Hey."

She stared at me with a wide grin.

"What is it?" I said lifting my eyebrow. She giggled. "Can I talk to you for a moment? Pretty please?" She batted her eyelashes at me.

"Nope." I said popping the "p". She made her made her puppy dog eyes at me. I knew she'd continue to do it so I decided to give in.

"Fine but only because you're being annoying." I said rolling my eyes.

"Nah, you know you love me!" She said playfully punching me in the shoulder. She grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the side away from our friends. She smiled at me like an idiot.

"What do you want, Zo?" I asked. She shook her head snapping herself out of whatever trance she was in, "Okay but first you have to promise to keep an open mind about this. Promise?" She said hold out her pinky to me. I swear she's such a child sometimes. But that was one of the things I liked most about her.

"Promise." I said linking my pinky with hers, grinning.

"Okay," she began,"Well I met a guy who I thought you might be interested in so I decided to ask him to sit with is at lunch today and he said yes. I'm not sure what his sexuality is but it's worth a shot, right?"

I just stood with my mouth hanging open. She looked at me with a pleading look.

"Zoey..." I began, but she quickly cut me off. "Oh come on. You promised to keep and open mind and he's just gonna eat lunch with us. Please please please, Grant." She pleaded. I didn't know what to say about this. I guess she was right. He's just gonna eat with us. It's not like anything bad will happen. Right?

"Ugh. Fine. You really like playing match maker don't you?" I sighed. She replaced her quivering lip with a wide smile,"You bet I do!"

We returned to our little group. I guess it wouldn't hurt to meet another guy. I mean we're just gonna meet and maybe be friends. No one said he was going to like me or even be gay or bi or whatever. No one else had my attention.....no one so quit thinking what I know you're thinking.

"HELLOOOO? Grant?" Loren said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, yea?" I said blushing a little bit.

"We should get going if we don't want to be late for class." He said eyeing me, looking a little confused.

"Oh uh yea. Let's go." I said walking off with Loren and Evan as we headed to language. Evan and Loren both shared confused glances as I lagged behind a little bit. Evan stopped and turned to me, "You okay, Grant? You were totally zoned out during our conversation."

"Yea. Don't worry about it. I'm fine. Just thinking about stuff." I said nodding my head. I was thinking about how for once I was hoping that I'd actually meet someone who I ended up liking and liked me back. Oh well I guess we'll just see when lunch comes.

••••••••••

Sorry chapter seemed kind of short. I'm still out of school so I have plenty of time to write. Hope you guys are enjoying the story even though there are only two friggin chapters.

Anyways tell me what you think. Comment, comment, and comment some more!! Stay tuned for the next chapter!