Yep I'm....Gay {14}

~~~Grant's POV~~~

We walked around the mall for a while being stupid like normal teenagers. After, Cale and I had left and went back to his house.

We were now on the couch in his living room watching tv. I was sitting in the middle of his legs with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"So now everyone but Maya knows about our little secret." Cale said to me.

I lifted my back to look at him. His head linger above mine.

"Yea. I'll tell her on Monday." I told him. He kissed my forehead. I lowered my head and snuggled against his chest, my body slowly moving along with his chest as he breathed.

"What about your parents?" He asked. I sighed. I had no idea about how my parents would react. It really scared me.

"I don't know. I don't think I'm ready to tell them." I said my voice dropping to a whisper.

His arms tighten around me.

"Well I'm ready whenever you are." He whispered in my ear making me shiver. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 2:00. Just then my phone rang. I picked it up.

"Hey Grant." said Zoey.

"Hey."

"Can you come down to the park? I want to hang out with you for a little while."

"Sure. But you're having me leave Cale behind."

"Sorry," she giggled,"See you there." She hung up. I stood up dragging Cale with me.

"You leaving?" He asked.

"Yea. Zoey wants to hang with me for a little while." I said turning to him, putting my arms around his neck, as he pulled me closer by my waist.

"I'll see you later then." He said pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him back, a smile forming on my lips. He tried to pull back but I pulled him back down crashing my lips on his. I could feel him smile against mine. He pulled back again and I let him.

"Oh well wasn't that nice?" Danny teased standing in the doorway. I blushed, still smiling as Cale rolled his eyes. I took my arms from around his neck and Cale took his from around my waist. I grabbed my keys and left out the door, Cale following behind me. I got in my car and started it up and let the window down. Cale leaned down and rested his arms on the car door.

"What?" I asked. He smiled and shrugged, "Nothing." I gave him a small smile and shook my head. He leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips and waved as he walked back toward his front door. I backed out of the driveway and left to the park.

++++++++++

I sat on a park bench waiting for Zoey to get here when the worst people possible decided to show up.

"Oh look it's the faggot." Marcus smirked. I sighed not in the mood for them.

"I'm not a faggot. Now shut the fuck up and leave me alone." I spat. Kyal walked up to me and flicked me in the forehead.

"Yes you are a faggot. At least this video says so." He said taking out his phone and putting it in my face. The video of me and Cale kissing at that party played. I shouldn't have been as surprised as I was. There were plenty of people in the kitchen while we kissed, but for these guys to have a video? Nobody likes them. There was no way they were there, so who was there that is actually friends with them?

"You made out with that new kid Cale Smith." He said smirking.

"We were drunk." I stated flatly. He chuckled.