Yep, I'm....Gay {11}

~~~Grant's POV~~~

His lips were pressed against mine. Cale was kissing me. I hesitated, surprised, before kissing him back. I heard people whistling and "oohing" in the background, but found myself lost in the kiss. Cale brought his hands to my waist before slipping them into my back pockets. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my hands in his hair, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. I also felt his lip ring against my lips. I was feeling so many things right now, but the feeling that stood out the most was how happy I was at that moment. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I parted my lips, allowing him to slip his tongue in and explore my mouth. He broke the kiss, backing away and stared deeply into my eyes, his filled with lust.

"Grant!!" I heard Zoey's voice and turned to see that everyone in the kitchen had been watching us. And damn we're there a lot of people in there. I blushed fiercely as I felt Cale's hands still in my back pockets. Embarrassed I took my arms from around Cale neck and he slipped his hands out of my pockets, still staring at me. Oh god, Zoey where are you? I needed someone to get me out of this situation right now. Finally I saw Zoey push her way past some people and she just stared at me and Cale when she got to the front. Her eyes were filled with happiness and fear. She walked up to me and pulled me out of the kitchen.

"Hey Zoey slow down." I said to her. She stopped and let go of my arm. She turned and literally jumped into my arms, hugging me.

"OH MY GOD!! You just had you're first kiss!! And it was with Cale!!" She squealed. She was right. I just had my first kiss with Cale Smith. And I....really really liked it. If it wasn't clear to me before, it certainly was now. I liked Cale Smith more than anything. There was even a bit of hope that he liked me back. He had made the first move and not me. And his eyes were full of lust after. I liked Cale Smith and....I think maybe he liked me back.

"Oh Grant I'm so happy for you. But what did we do now?" She asked pulling me from my thoughts. I have her a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"You just kissed him in front of all those people. You told me you didn't want anyone to know you were gay." She responded. Oh shit. What was I thinking? Everyone in there saw us.

"They could just think we were drunk." I said hopefully.

"And what about those who don't? Not everyone is gonna think that way." She answered. She was right not everyone was gonna think that. I didn't really look drunk either; I could tell. Dammit! What the hell did I just do?!

++++++++++

~~~Cale's POV~~~

I pressed my lips against his. Surprisingly, he kissed me back. I was kissing Grant Carpenter....and I liked it. I really liked it. I heard "oohs" and whistles in the background but ignored them getting lost in the kiss. I slipped my hands in his back pockets as he wrapped his arms around my neck, his hands tangled in my hair, pulling me closer. I felt him deepen the kiss. I don't know what came over me, but I didn't want to stop. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He opened his mouth just enough for me to slip my tongue in, letting me explore. I broke the kiss and stared deeply into his eyes, filled with lust. I'm sure mine were too.

"Grant!!" Zoey's shouted. Grant turned and blushed. I pulled my hands out of his pockets and he unwrapped his arm from around my neck. I continued to stare at him, lost in thought. Then Zoey showed up out of nowhere and pulled Grant out of the kitchen. When out of sight I looked at everyone still in the kitchen who were now staring at me. Suddenly Heath and Nick appeared from behind the crowd.

"Oh god. Dude...you just made out with him." Heath laughed.

"You jerk! You stole my guy! And he was really cute too!" Nick crossed his arms and pouted. I didn't laugh though. I had just kissed Grant and I liked it. I liked it so much. And now some strange feeling was building up in my chest. I ran a hand through my hair.