one direction part 2

Anna's POV

Why does he want to talk to niall but not me. I get it, he just wants to keep us safe but he's being a little overprotective. When I said yes to niall asking me to be his girlfriend I didn't expect Louis to be worrying about us every second of the day. It gets on my nerves when people worry about me. it just makes me more stressed and it doesn't help at all.

I slammed my door shut and locked it. I like living with the boys, this room has a lock, it's not in the basement, its huge, there's a big closet, I have a TV, computer etc. Everything I didn't have before i have now. for example, a boyfriend. nobody liked me except this guy. I don't know if he still does or not, but he was rushing into things and we werent even dating. So I stopped talking to him.

I grabbed the tv remote and turned it to a movie. Lord of the Rings was on, so I watched that. I jumped onto my full size bed and pulled out my phone.

~*~

Harry's POV

"Zayn, throw me an apple."

"Sure mate."

I caught the apple smoothly and took a bite out of it. I wandered around the house for a while. I ended up on one of the balconies, overlooking a beautiful view. I sat there for a while. Thinking. Mainly about Anna and Niall's relationship. I'll admit I'm kinda jealous. Anna's a beautiful girl, to be honest i thought i could date her. But since she's taken i'll respect it.

~*~

Niall's POV

"Louis, I promise we didn't do anything! We just played some video games and had a couple monsters."

"No, you did a lot more than that." Louis pointed to the stereo, "First you were almost blowing the speakers out, second you had tons of food, I get it you're niall, you have to eat, but not so much! Third, I'm pretty sure you-"

"No we didnt!" I protested.

"Do not interrupt me blondie. I'm talking to you."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Well are you finished yet? Because I'd like to go see my girlfriend. just a suggestion."

"No, I am not finished yet. I am not even near finished. You need to stop making messes all over the house. This is OUR house. not just you."

"Yes I get it. But you don't need to act like you're my fucking father!"

"Excuse me? Do you know who I am?"

"Wait no, sorry I meant mother."

Louis bit his lip, obviously trying to hold back from yelling at me. He pointed out the door, "Just go. Go to your room."

I got up and left. Finally he stopped talking. He could be so annoying at times. We were just having fun. I would never, ever take advantage of Anna. She was too special to me. If I did take advantage of her I might loose her.

I opened the door to my room and found my laptop. I logged into twitter and saw I had about fifty billion dms asking me to follow certain people. Can people just stop that. it's the most annoying thing in the world. I'm not going to follow them! Anyways.

Louis POV

Niall could just be so stubborn sometimes. I needed to talk to Anna but I'm not sure what to say. after all she is a girl, and i don't want to end up screaming in her face. I love her and all, I just want to keep her safe.

"Anna?"

I knocked on her door and stuffed my hands in my pockets. I heard zayn's voice along with Anna's.

"Zayn? are you in there too?"

"Huh? Yes..... I'm here. The door's unlocked if you wanna come in."