one direction part 15

"Get dressed."

She left and shut the door. I sighed and reached over to get my sweatpants. Just sweatpants. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Harry was there, but no Anna.

"Harry, where's Anna?"

Harry looked up from the magazine he was reading and swallowed whatever he was eating. "She's at the store. "

"why?"

"We ran out of pancake mix."

"Ah." I nodded. I opened the fridge and grabbed an orange from one of the drawers. I was on my way out of the kitchen when i heard my name being called.

"Louis wait.. um i have to tell you something."

"What?"

Harry made the motion 'come here'. I turned back and walked to him.

"What?" I repeated.

"I should've told you this a while ago... but um... you remember that time when Anna and I got drunk?"

"Yes...."

"Well... so um... I don't think she remembers it.. but.."

I tapped my fingers impatiently on the cold counter. "I'm waiting."

"Anna's not a virgin."

"You didn't. Oh my god Harry! You and..."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry ok? just please don't yell at her. she was drunk, and i was drunk, and it just happened."

"Sorry?? you think just a sorry is enough?? No. You need to do more than that. you took away something she can never get back-"

"She doesn't care!" Harry yelled.

"How do you know that??"

"Because she told me."

"Why the fuck would she tell you that? and why didn't she tell me this?" I asked, running my fingers through my hair. "How... how could you?"

"I told you, she doesn't remember anything. we were drunk!"

"When she gets home-"

the front door slammed close and moments later Anna walked in the kitchen with a plastic bag. "Hey guys..."

Harry waved once at her and turned around on his stool. She glanced at me and set the bag down on the counter. "Hi to you too."

I cleared my throat and said "Anna i need to talk to you."

"Don't yell at her please." Harry mumbled.

Anna looked confused and i took her hand. "Come with me." I brought her around the corner and started speaking. "Anna.. do you remember that night when you got drunk with Harry at all?"

She shook her head. "Is that what this is about?"

"Um.. yes. i'm just going to tell you... and trust me i'm trying so hard not to yell at you..."

"Louis what's going on?"

"Anna.. you had sex.... with Harry that night."