one direction part 13

Niall's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK LOUIS." I screamed in Louis face. I walked in on them almost snogging, and considering i literally just broke up with anna just hours ago, louis wasn't allowed to be making any moves yet. "Is this why you were so overprotective? Hm? is it because you were already together behind my back?"

"No!" Anna half shouted. "We.. we just decided we wanted t... actually he did.. um." She bit her lip and took a few steps back. I rushed and grabbed both her arms, pulling our faces so they were almost touching. I felt my face soften a bit and i leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"I thought you hated Louis. you said he was an asshole and you'd never fall for him, ever. yet here you are, making out with-"

she stopped me and pushed me away, saying "you dumped me. you broke my heart. Louis here-" she motioned to him and continued, "helped me. don't get me wrong, i loved you. and i still do. but now you are my ex. and i'm trying to move on."

"You still love me? YOU STILL FUCKING LOVE ME?" I screamed. "DO YOU-" a hand from behind cut me off and i was whipped around to face Louis.

"Don't talk to her like that, you hear me? NEVER YELL AT HER AGAIN. EVER."

I grinned and shook my head, ruffling my hair. "Who's gonna stop me? you?"

"I will fucking bury you alive if you yell at her again." Louis muttered, only loud enough so i could hear.

I whispered 'son of a bitch' under my breath and left the room. such a fucking idiot. She was my girlf.... no.. no she was my ex girlfriend... shit. oh my god, how did I.... how could I yell at her? sure, I caught her and louis kissing, but i should be over her. She should be allowed to be finding other people, but why Louis?

~*~

Anna's POV

"and all those fairy tales are full of shit, one more fucking love song I'll be sick...."

"That's 'it' and 'stupid', love." Louis laughed, chucking a small pillow at my face.

"louuuuu! i'll swear if i want to."

"But you shouldn't." Louis got up from the other end of the couch and came in my direction. "i have a question though..."

I watched him climb on top of me and he slowly leaned in.

"may I continue what I was doing in your bedroom.." he mumbled in my ear, starting to leave little light kisses on my jaw line. I moaned quietly and laced my fingers through his, and he brought them above my head.

"I'll take that as a yes." Louis grinned, taking both of my hands in one of his big ones. "don't wanna take it too far though..."

~*~

Liam's POV

"Guys?" I yelled, tossing my keys and grabbing Harry's hand. "C'mon Harry.." I guided him up to his room and ran back down to the car to get Zayn. I got a phone call from a very drunk Harry about half an hour ago, asking if I could pick him and Zayn up from a club. luckily it wasn't far. Only Louis and Anna were still at home, niall was staying at his friend's, so I assumed they were sleeping by now. it's already three in the morning.

"Hello?" I called out again. Louis might still be up...