one direction part 8

Anna's POV

Being a celebrity's girlfriend sucks. Everywhere I go there's people that recognize me. I've already had six girls come up to me and ask for pictures. Of course I said no, because they could post them on the Internet and the boys might see it. I was on my way to a bar, or something with alcohol. I probably wouldnt get anything because like everyone knew who I was and how old I was. Maybe I could get someone to buy beer for me. There's cute guys everywhere, I just need one.

When I opened the door to the bar my eyes were immediately drawn to a man in the back, he had this perfect ginger hair. He looked somewhat familiar, but I couldn't remember who he was. I let out a quiet sigh and sat down. Maybe he'd come over here. He was kinda cute but he looked a bit older than me. I continued to watch him from where I was sitting. He had paper and a pencil and he was writing something. Every now and then he would look up and around, take a sip out of his drink and then look back down. I watched him for a awhile. When he looked up this time his gaze fell on me. I could feel my face flush and I looked away. it's awkward when you're staring at someone and they look at you.

When I looked back up he was making his way to me. "Hi!" He sat down in the seat next to me. "I'm Ed. Who are you?"

"Uhmm, hi. M-my name's Anna."

He grinned and held out his hand. "It's nice to meet you Anna."

I shook his hand and ran my fingers through my hair. "Uhm so... I saw you were writing stuff on paper. What were you writing? if you don't mind me asking."

"I was writing a song. Would you like to see it?"

I nodded and he pulled a folded piece of paper out of his pocket. He handed it to me and I unfolded it. As I read the lyrics I realized who I was talking to. Ed Sheeran. THE Edward Sheeran.

"oh my god, I feel so stupid right now." I buried my face in my hands. I looked up and said "You're Ed Sheeran. Oh god. How did I not....."

He laughed and replied, "And you're niall horan's girlfriend. What are you doing here? Why aren't you with-"

"Because I just needed some time away from him right now. All the boys really."

"What happened?"

~*~

Niall's POV

"Louis, what did you say to her? Why did she run away? Why-"

"Look mate, I don't have an answer for everything! I just wanted to talk to her about last night, and she said she was going to see you, then you came down and she disappeared." Louis half-shouted. "Was it something that you said maybe?"

"Lou, what happened last night?"

Louis opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Louis! Tell me!"

"S-she kissed me, okay?? She kiss... kissed me."

My mouth hung open and I brought my hand up to cover it. They kissed? What.. oh my god.

Louis spoke up again, "I can't get over it, I don't know why, I don't know if she really meant it, not just because she was drunk. I just.... don't know."