one direction part 20

Niall's POV

They left us alone. From the sounds of it they were far enough way that they wouldn't hear anything. What Louis said kept coming back to me. I don't know why I'm like this. I enjoy it, actually. She's so beautiful though, I regret breaking up with her. Now she's never going to be with me again. Unless..

"Anna?"

She looked up from her phone and held up her middle finger. I sighed and repeated myself. "Anna. Please just talk to me. I'm begging you."

"Thirty seconds."

Better than nothing. "Anna, look." I stood up and sat in the chair next to her. "I'm sorry. Okay? I never should've dumped you. I got jealous. Please come back to me..?"

She sighed and stared at the wall for a couple seconds. "F-fine."

"No, not a fine. I want a yes. I want to know you mean it."

She turned to me and slid her hand on my knee, staring straight into my eyes.

"Yes."

"Thank you!" I leaned forward and hugged her, making her squirm. I suppose she was still scared of me. I pulled back, whispering 'sorry'. She nodded briefly and pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Please don't ever........ ever do anything like that ever again."

"I won't. I promise." I really meant it. I want to be with her again. "Can we.... be back together?"

"I'll think about it.." She mumbled.

I don't blame her. Harry and Louis should be back any moment now. What I really hated was that she's kissed both of them, and me. And since she doesn't trust me anymore she could go for one of them. Or she could go for someone not even related to us. I still don't know what happened with her and Ed Sheeran that one night, but I trust Ed. he wouldn't do anything if he knew she was in a relationship.

My thoughts vanished as Louis stormed back in the room with Harry following.

"Why are you two sitting next to each other?" Louis asked sternly.

"I apologized to her."

"Oh right. Did you give her a kiss too?" He snapped.

"Louis, he's not lying." Anna spoke up. "We're back together."

Both Louis' and Harry's eyes literally popped.

"But after all he's done to you! Why would you go back to him??" Louis shouted.

Anna stood up and left abruptly, leaving the three of us standing there.

"Look what you did." Harry mumbled, rushing off to catch up with her.

I bit my lip nervously and looked down. I could feel Louis' gaze on me.

"Niall-"

"I don't care." I walked away from him, and upstairs. Everything is my fault. If I never broke up with Anna, none of this would've happened. Well, some of it would've happened. but none of the bad stuff.

Harry's POV

"Anna? Are you in there?" I called out. "Please let me in." I knocked on the bedroom door again. I heard a clicking noise and the door opened a bit and she let me in.

"What do you want?" She asked bitterly.

I closed the door behind me and embraced her softly. "I want to know what's wrong"