one direction part 4

Anna's POV

Finally he was gone. I hated it when he became all overprotective. Maybe i could spend some time with niall before he freaked out again.

I hate that this house is so big, I always, always get lost in it. Niall once showed me where his room was but I could never find it unless someone showed me. But I knew where the kitchen, my room, and the family room was. Maybe someone was in the kitchen or living room.

~*~

I finally found niall's room. Turns out it was on the complete opposite side of the house.

I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"If you're Louis, go away."

"Hi niall."

Within an instant he had the door open and I was in his arms. He held my head with his hands and kissed me softly. His kisses are like heaven on earth, and I'm not even kidding.

We stood there, kissing and looking in each others eyes.

Niall finally spoke up, "We should talk."

I nodded and he lead me into his room, shutting the door behind us. "Louis was uh.. yelling at me earlier about us being at home alone. And us making a mess." Niall chuckled nervously and ran his hand through his blonde hair. "I had a great time to be honest, it was much better than going with the boys to walmart."

"He came and talked to me too." I smiled and looked away for a moment, "He kept trying to tell me that he was just trying to protect me. Honestly I think he just doesn't want us to be together."

"No. Don't even say that, I want to be with you. I don't care what he thinks, I don't care what anyone thinks." Niall slipped his hands around my waist and pulled us close. "I love you. And nobody can ever stop me."

He leaned down and connected our lips, pulling me so the space between us was zero. He pulled back slowly and caressed my cheek.

"You're so damn beautiful."

I literally couldn't speak, nobody had ever said anything like that to me. I choked out "I love you too".

~*~

Louis POV

Damnit, I should've talked to Anna more. I forgot most of the things I wanted to tell her and now she's probably making out with niall in his bedroom.

Wait what, bedroom, making out, oh shit. I ran upstairs and found my wayto nialls room. No surprise, the door was closed. I heard faint voices in the room, some words I heard were 'shut up', 'he's coming', and 'hurry oh god'.

"Niall?? Anna?? Are you there??" I tried not to sound angry, i'm sure it came across as angry though.

"Uhm yes, what do you want?" Niall said.

"Can I come in?"

"No."

I sighed quietly and looked up, "Niall, let me in."

"I said no."

"Niall....." I examined the door and saw it was locked, but I could break through it. "I can break down the door, niall. just let me in."

"Okay, fine. gimme a sec.."

I heard whispering and lots of movement. When niall finally opened the door it was just a crack. "Yes?"

"Niall, open the door. All the way."

"No."

"Open this door right now. I'm not joking niall, OPEN IT."

"Oh my god, fine. Jesus."

He walked away and let me open it.

"Oh my god Niall, what did you do?"