one direction part 5

"Niall what.... what are you doing."

"Nothin." He tipped the beer bottle in his hand to his mouth and finished off the contents. "Just playing a game."

"A game with beer. What... is that Anna? Oh my god no. Nonononono" I ran over to her and grabbed the bottle out of her hand. "What is this? Why would you do this? Niall?"

"b-because it's fun. See we're playing this game, where we tell each other something that we've done, and if the other person has done it they take a drink, and so on." Anna grinned and grabbed another bottle. "Would you like to play with us?"

"What the hell, no, you need to come with me." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hard, resulting in both of us falling. I fell flat on my back and she fell on top of me. A huge grin was plastered on her face. "Did you know that you're really sexyyy...." She slurred, bringing her hand up to stroke my cheek. I swatted it away and stood up. "You're drunk, we need to get you to bed. what is it, midnight?"

"T-two." Niall said.

"WHAT. Cmon Anna let's go." I grabbed both her wrists in one hand and literally dragged her to her room.

"Louiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis where are we going? Are we going to Narnia?"

"You, need to sleep young lady." I picked her up and laid her down on her bed. "Night Anna." I leaned down to give her a kiss on her forehead. She did something I never thought she'd do.. she grabbed my neck and kissed me. She kissed me. She was drunk, she could just be doing this because she was drunk. Oh god. I pulled away and looked at her with shock. She just laid there, grinning. "Di-did I tell y-you I love *hic* you *hic*?"

"You're drunk, you have no idea what you're doing or what you're saying. Just sleep." I hurried to get out of her room as fast as I could. I kept trying to convince myself she just did that because she was drunk. She has a boyfriend, so why would she be kissing me if she knew she had one. I found myself biting my nails as I paced through the dark hallways. I actually somewhat enjoyed the kiss. Why did I enjoy it. Why didn't I pull back right away. Why did I let her drink. Why did I let niall and her be alone. Was this why I was so protective of her? was it because I was in love with her? No, it couldn't be.

In the middle of my pacing I ran into someone, sending us both to the ground. "Oww..... who is that?" I asked, rubbing the back of my head.

"Louis..? what are you doing in the hall at this time of night?" I heard Harry say.

"Sorry Harry.. I just needed to take care of something." I stood up and extended my hand to him. He took it and I pulled him up.

"What did you have to take care of?"

"Oh.... uh... Niall and Anna got drunk and uh..... yeah."

"They got drunk?? Did they do anything?"

"N-no, not that I'm aware of. I'll ask them tomorrow to see if they remember anything."

"Louis, what's wrong?"

I could feel my heart speed up. "W-what? Nothing's wrong."

"Louis.. you never stutter. What's wrong?"

I closed my eyes and laced my fingers behind my head. "She kissed me."