one direction part 10

half an hour later

Anna's POV

"Anna, come here now." Louis grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the scene. I didn't resist, after what I saw I just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. He pulled me to his car, Liam following close behind.

"Let's get you home."

~*~

"Love? Anna, can I come in?" Liam knocked on the bathroom door. I jumped in surprise, i thought every body was gone. I hurried to fix myself up a bit, I had been crying nonstop since we got home.

"S-sure, come in."

The door opened and Liam walked in, a bag in his hand. It looked like it was from mcdonalds... what did he do?

"I brought you some food. You haven't eaten for a while so I thought you might be hungry." He set the bag down, then he sat down on the floor in front of me. "I bought you some chicken nuggets, and fries, and one of those frozen strawberry lemonade drinks."

"Thanks Liam, but I'm not hungry.."

"You haven't eaten for a day, I understand you're depressed about yesterday but you need to eat." He sighed and took the food out of the bag. "I'm not going to force you, but I want you to eat. I'm not leaving until all this food is gone."

"Did.... did you get honey for the chicken?"

Liam chuckled and reached into the bag again. "Yes, I did. Here you go."

~*~

Louis POV

"How is she, liam? Is she okay?" I asked quickly when he reached the bottom stair.

"She's fine." He stuffed his hands in his pockets and hurried past me.

I nodded and made my way up to the bathroom.

"Anna?"

No response.

"Anna, can I come in?"

still no response.

I turned the door knob and surprisingly it was unlocked.

"Anna?"

I looked around the bathroom before finally seeing her behind the door. She had her earphones in and she was on her phone, no wonder why she wasn't answering. I heard the music, probably because she had it too loud. I knelt down in front of her and pulled one of her earphones out. "You alive?"

She snatched the earphone out of my hand and stuffed it back in her ear, not saying a word. "Little miss attitude, huh. Say good bye to your phone." I grabbed her phone and pulled it away from her. instantly she was on her feet and reaching to get it back.

"No no no. You ignored me, therefore you get your phone taken away. Now you can come outside, and eventually get your phone back, or you can stay in here and the phone goes in the trash."

"What?? Why would you throw it away??" She yelled, trying to get the phone again. I held it up in the air, out of her reach.

"Out. Now." I said, pointing out the door. She pouted but eventually left the bathroom. I followed close behind her and shut the door.

"Can I have my phone back now?"

I shook my head, "You need to fix your attitude."

"Look, I'm sorry. but i'm a little sad because i'm single, and when people force me to do things i get angry."

I sighed and put my hands on her shoulders, speaking in a soft tone, "Anna, i'm very sorry that niall and you broke up. i understand that you're mad at me, and i know your heart broken. But I'm doing whats best for you."