Jungkook - You're always ignori-- What?

Jungkook's POV

"Why the straight face, maknae?" Jimin hyung asked me, letting his arm hang around my shoulder.

"Owh? Aniya~" I denied, trying to smile.

"Yah! Come back to me, Jungkookie!" Taehhyung said, brushing off Jimin's arm away as he shook me dramatically.

"Yah, what's wrong maknae? Why the worried face?" Jin hyung asked.

"We missed you! You hardly hang out with us anymore ever since you started dating Lee yah and now that you're with us, you're so quiet..." Hoseok hyung pouted.

"Ahhhh, Hajima! Arrasso! Let's play" I said trying to cheer up my childish hyungs.

"What kind of game?" Jimin asked beside me.

"Does it include body movement?" Yoongi hyung frowned.

"Gong gong chill bang." I just smiled at them.

"Namjoonie! Are you with us?" Jin hyung asked Namjoon hyung who was engulfed in texting as he smiles infront of his phone, showing off his dimples.

"Are you texting a girl hyung?" Jimin teased.

"Yeah, I am." Namjoon smiled nonchalantly 

"Omo. You didn't even deny it you brat! Give me that!" Jin hyung snatched the phone away and ran with Namjoon hyung behind him, chasing him around the canteen.

"Are we really the maknaes here?" Taehyung chuckled as the sight of our childish eldest hyung and leader, running around like idiots as Jin hyung reads while he ran, loosing balance every now and then as Namjoon hyung hit alot of people, trying to get his phone back.

"Oh? Annyeong Lee yah~" Yoongi hyung said as I felt arms wrap around me with a chin resting on top of my head.

"Annyeong~" She greeted happily from behind me as the guys welcomed her warmly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, sounding cold, unintentionally.

"S.Should I go?" she asked, letting go of me.

No, I'm sorry..

"Yeah. Just go to your Kai and Luhan." I said, not even turning my back to look at her.

What are you doing Jungkook? That's not what you wanted to say!! 

I can't take it back now >.< Ugh.

"Oh. Annyeong Lee yah!" Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung smiled brightly, running over to us. With Namjoon hyung sending wordless message to Lee using eye contacts and some wiggle of the eyebrows and some smirk, I see Jin hyung smile as well. What the hell are they doing?

"A.annyeong." Her cheerful voice toned down a little, "Well I'll go ahead then. Eat well, everyone." she said before walking away.

"Wait!" Jimin hyung stopped her. "Come eat with us." he offered.

"No thanks, I don't want to force myself in if someone doesn't want me there. I think I should better go instead." she said sadly. "Well, don't mind me~ Eat well. See you around" she tried to sound cheery again before leaving the canteen for good.

"Yah Jungkookie, being jealous is cute but weren't you a little too much awhile ago?" Jimin hyung narrowed his already small eyes at me.

"You have to make up! If I were you, I'd love to spend my birthday with my girl and demand for birthday gifts." Taehyung said.

"But hyungs-"

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked, sitting down beside Yoongi hyung as Jin took the seat beside him.