Chapter one

* This story starts at week 7. At this point Joe and Dianne have known each other for just over 8 weeks. *

Joe's POV

Joe's house:

J- So that was us reacting to our Foxtrot! I hope you all enjoyed the video, if you did give it a big thumbs up! So, Dianne, what dance are we doing this week?

D- The Paso doble!!

J- Ooh, I'd say it's going pretty well?!

D- Of course, you work so hard, so it always turns out good! You guys get to see a dark side of Joe too...

I couldn't help but grin.

J- Tune in to watch and support us! This Saturday on BBC!

J+D- Byeeee!

I turn my camera off and turn around to Dianne.

D- Good Job, partner!

We high five. I've only known Dianne for around two months, but in that short amount of time she's become one of my best friends. I can't imagine life without her now. Dianne's thick Australian voice interrupts my thoughts.

D- What time is it?

J- (looking at watch) 9.30pm. What do you want to do?

D- (sheepishly grinning) Want to watch a filmmmm?

J- (laughing) As long as it's not bloody high school musical again!!

Dianne pouts playfully.

D- (whining in a baby voice) I thought we could watch the sequelllll...

J- Ughhhh.

D- (giving me her best puppy eyes) pleaseeee...

J- (giggling) How can I say no to that...

She laughs and ruffles my hair.

D- Thanks Suggy.

We sit on the sofa and she finds the second high school musical. I sigh and pick up my phone and start to film the starting credits and then I film Dianne smiling saying "Don't worry guys, Joe's going to be the biggest high school musical fan in no time!" I flip the camera back to me and I shake my head in disapproval. I tag @Diannebuswell and post it on my instagram story. I can't help but giggle when I see a bunch of "Joanne" fan accounts repost it on their own feeds. Joanne is our ship name, a lot of my fans think we should get together but this happens basically every time I'm friends with a girl. All my fans know that I've never had a proper girlfriend that I've actually been in love with, so they're all desperate for me to find "the one." Anyway, it's not like I could get with Dianne, even if I wanted to... w-which I don't let me just clarify. She's got a boyfriend, Anthony.

We get half way through the film and it actually isn't THAT bad, (I'm not going to admit that to Dianne though because she'll make me watch the third one, if there is one anyway!)

Diannes phone goes off and she looks quite confused and stressed at the message.

D- J-Joe I better be going...

J- What? We're only halfway through the film...

D- I've got to go, Anthony...

She trails off.

J- Are you alright?

D- (giving a small smile) I'm fine.

Dianne gets up to leave, opens the door and stands outside. I chase after her.