Eight

EIGHT

A smile had crept into Mean's face with what he saw. He was on his way back to the second floor after calmly ironing out a fight with their club goers when he saw Perth going to the last floor of their building with the dazed Saint in tow.

Smirking he went on his way and seated on a vacant seat at their assigned table while the others gawked in total awe with what was happening. In the corner of his eyes he saw Drake grinning as he watch the two go upstairs. There was a mischievous glint on his face and Mean didn't like what he saw.

Aside from the music that were ringing across the club Mean could hear nothing but total silence on their table. He was sure that everyone was speculating on what was going on. He watched as Plann sat with a worried look etched on his face and for acting drunk a few minutes ago, Mark and Gan seemed sober.

"They're going to be alright" He assured the small guy by patting his right shoulder. Plann didn't say anything though. He just stared, looking back at Mean like he had grown two heads. This obviously made him uncomfortable and so he looked away, sipping the drink the waiter had given him.

It didn't take long for his two best friends to come down from the office and sat with them. Of course for those who are curious enough, they watch their every move. The atmosphere on their table didn't looked so inviting that Mean had to shoot glares to those who were staring blatantly at the drunk and shy Saint and their Boss whose left arm was hooked around the other's waist.

Mean had to laugh silently at Perth's sudden display of affection. He understands the reaction of his friends though. Most of them only met in college. They only have known the cold and calculating Perth for a few years. And so being able to see their young boss actuality extra protective and touchy with Saint is a whole new experience for them. Although they have seen a glimpse of it in their university and Camp ever since Saint transferred.

"Hey!" Mean called James. "Go and watch the circuit vids upstairs with Kris. Let me know if something happens" They nodded and excitedly went upstairs. It's a rare chance for them to watch Perth's CCTV. Security cams were usually off limits to everyone except for the young boss and his closest friends.

---

Saint watched Perth in the corner of his eyes. He had his arms around him and he could feel his thumb running up and down along the curve of his waist. He could still feel the remnant of Perth's breath on his face when he grabbed him back at his office. That got him a little high and being back down with his friends in their table with Perth being a bit touchy makes him giddy inside.

They were served with another batch of concoctions with the same drink he was having that night. He and Plann were sitting beside each other and could feel him elbowing him to get his attention. He glared at him in response to let him know he had no idea what was going on either.

Saint had to keep himself from squirming too much against Perth's touch but he had to admit that he liked it. He could still see Blake in their own table with his friends and every time he looks at their direction he could feel Perth's arm tighten around him. He had done the same every time someone would come into their group to have a conversation and Saint although ecstatic was confused.

It was already three in the morning when Plann was out like a dead cat that Perth finally decided to leave. Mark was helping Gan up because aside from being drunk he was spewing nonsense it was making Mark blush.

"They're together.... NO. Don't answer. I am sure they're a couple!" Saint drunkenly giggled after watching the two. "I need to Pee!" He singsong. Perth grunted and ignored his first statement while pulling him up to get on his feet.

"Come on" he said, hauling Saint with him leading him to the restrooms. Saint had to stumble a few times before being able to reach the restrooms and although Perth was sure that the other man was safe inside he still have all the reasons to go with him because well... it's Saint we are talking about.

He had guided him through but allow the drunk guy some me-time however when Saint emerged from one of the stall he looked a little messed up with his fly still open. Perth had grabbed him when he took a step too soon that he tripped pushing them both to a wall right next to a wall mirror.

Face flushed and red, Perth huffed as their bodies pressed together. Saint watched, head tilted to the right with full fascination as Perth tried to steady them both. He smiled seeing the usual weary look on Perth's face. Even when they were little, serious Perth had always been a good look on him. When they turned teens, Saint had to think of some excuse to look away because serious Perth became a sexy look for Saint.

Perth groaned when Saint became heavier against him. He wondered what the other was thinking when Saint smiled just looking at him. The redness of the other's cheeks and lips had been such a distraction that he had loosen his grip around his waist and so the other was leaning further towards him.

To his surprise Saint's lips parted, as if he wanted to say something, but instead of hearing some words he had brought his lips towards his cheek, right next to his lips.

"You.... You have no idea... Pin. No idea at all" Saint sighed, pressing his lips forward, making a light contact against Perth's lips. His breath, a smell of mixed sweet tea and alcohol had made Perth felt dizzy like he had been intoxicated himself.

They had stood still for a while, lips in contact but barely adjoined until Saint lost consciousness and became fully dependent on Perth to stand up.

Perth needed to take a deep breath to calm his raging nerves. He swears he could hear his own heart beating wildly against his chest. He had maneuver the slightly taller guy bringing him to his back to carry. Saint's head settled against his neck, lips pursing forward and nose unconsciously sniffing the other's neck. His arms automatically wrapped around him.

Saint then sighed contentedly as if he was meant to be on that spot.

"And you don't have any idea how you are testing my self-restrain Sonnie. No fucking idea at all either" he held him up as he walked down the hall towards his equally drunk waiting friends.

---

Plann stirred. Hating the sudden burst of light that had bombarded his vision. He felt like he needed to sleep more but his room was a little brighter than what he was accustomed to.

"Mom! Please..... Curtains close" he mumbles pulling a too soft pillow unto his face.

A new kind of scent had assaulted his sense of smell and although he was as sleepy as a mountain bear in hibernation his mind was creating, or rather remembering a bunch of little flashbacks from last night.

"Oh shit!" Plann finally realized his current predicament.

"The exact same word you last swore last night"

Plann froze, pulling away the pillow off his face to finally seeing a grinning half nude Mean who looked like he was fresh out of the shower.

"Waaahhhhh!" Plann shouted, pulling the rest of the white fluffy duvet to cover his now naked turso.

"Oh stop being so overly dramatic, you fucking puke all over us both. Not to mention the mess you made in my car. You are paying for that wash service you understand?"

vvvvvv

[a/n – short! I know! I was out of my hometown because of 2 family reunions. The holiday season got into me i got so excited and left my laptop at home. Just got home today. So here it is. Thank u for the comments and likes. Like PerthSaint and LBC cast you guys inspired me to continue. Again forgive me from the lack of consistency. I wish to find a good proofreader soon. Holiday season got me all tired. LOL

Btw. I will reread this soon and see if this chapter is ok. I hope I don't need to change it.

Shameless promotion... please follow me on my twitter : Tiptoes009 and IG : tiptoes009

|